Ch.29

James POV.

We let her walk away she needed to relax with everything we just said even if all we said it was your dad. She walked away I turn to the old man.

"What are going to do? He will look for her, and knowing her she will look for him" I run a had three my hair.

"We must find him before he finds her that's all we can do." I had a thinking face. "We'll get our people on it I now a few who can do some searching for me" he grabbed his things and left.

I turn to look at the guys, I run a hand threw my hair. Shit. I need to do something. I grab my phone from my pocket and head to my office to make a few calls.

I need to make sure we had this fucker and grim needs peace and happiness, not bullshit.

The phone kept ringing, then stringy to voice mail. I threw my phone across the room. Leaning back just thinking about Grim. Her smile died the minute we told her about her father. She looked dumbfounded, angry, shocked to say the least.

I hear a mock on my door. "Come in" I sit up in my chair. In comes Jonathan with a 'dude shit just hit the fan' look on his face. I stare waiting for him to say something. "Are you gunna speak or just stare?" He rubbed his neck "well I went to go check on grim and well she isn't in her room" he looked at the ground then at me still rubbing his neck. "Ok and maybe she is in the bathroom? What's the big deal?". "That's the thing she I at in her room at all, she's gone". He left my office.

Well fuck me now we had to go out and airy he for her and try to see where She went. I gram the office phone, I look threw a book of contacts. Spot the number, I dial and let the person now who and what too look for before I go looking my self.

I grab my things and I head out the door. And if I find her man she's gunna wish I didn't. One thing we told her is stay still, stay away, but no, what female listens now a days!

~•~

Grims POV

I'm nearly holding my self together. I feel so much pain, not because I go shot but the fact that my life has been nothing but a lie, that hurts a lot. I'm here laying in the dam sofa thing in the plain.

It took me a while to get my ticket especially this early. But hay I need to know who was I, where I'm from, who's my dad, if I'm human? Well who gives a shit I need closure from this life I've lived so far. If I could go back and do it I will, in a heart beat.

I lay there as the pilot says we are almost there will be lading in a few hours. I needed sleep soon do just that.

.......

I wake up thanks to the pilot. I wave him off. I sit up feeling a little better still in pain. Well fuck it here we go. I get off and I'm greeted with a driver. I get in the car give him sera toons and we were off.

I went to the hotel where I go a room I needed to clean this shit up. I had blood oozing and I looked like shit. I got my key went to the room straight to the bathroom. I cleaned up and graves somethings and decided I needed to find what my family has been hiding from me, I don't think I can even call them that anymore.

I reach the clerk, ask for a car to drive me around. 15 min later I'm I front of the bank. I been sitting out here for the past few minutes. I was a fish out of water and scared to find things I really didn't want to know but I had to.

I get out of the car I'm greeted by security. I walk in there's a women standing there looking like she can take a punch or two. She looks at me. I walk up to her. "I need to open a safety deposit box, my names Grim-". "We now who you are, fallow me" this bitch cut me off before I even got to finish. I wanted to just slap the shit out of her. We walk to the back of the bank where they have finger print codes, and armed guard, and a tiny women sitting doing paper work. The fucking bitch that cut me off ushers me to a room. She leaves, minutes later she comes back with a box.

I look at her and she turns on her heal and well ok I grab it and turn it to me. I take shaky breaths. I feel like about to shit my self with the anxiousness I feel in my gut.

I open it. There's letters passports, what catches my attention is a tiny box, like a jewelry box. I grab it and open it. Well ok? I'm staring at a ring that's the most beautiful tiny thing. I laugh, look at more things.

I grab the bundle of letters and there's a picture that catches my eye. I grab it and I start to cry.

----------------------------------------

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
🤘🏻🖖🏼✌🏼️