Ch.6

Last night was cool I slept with Spanky in his bed, no we didn't fuck. Which if it was up to me he would have already had his first blowjob but hey he wouldn't let me touch him. So we just slept next to each other after we watched a movie and ate junk food.

I started to toss and turn not wanting to wake up but the yelling coming from down stairs didn't help. "Fuck" I yell as I fall of the bed on my ass. "Are you ok" Spanky asked as he leaned over the bed rubbing his eyes.

"No I'm still tired and that yelling ain't helping" I gesture to the door. "Oh that.....that sounds like James 'girlfriend' Blair" he sighed sitting up on the bed. "Why did you do air quotes? She isn't his girl?" I was curious, pushing off the floor I get up.

"Well no she just meet us a while back and she just stuck to us like and unwanted pebble in your shoe" he said annoyed. I just laugh making my way to the bathroom.

I do my business and walkout to a shirtless Spanky. Dam if I was still sixteen I'll be on that. He noticed me staring. He just smiled and turned a little red. "So let's go get breakfast? I'll cook." He smiled as we walked out. Yeah he stayed shirtless.

Me on the other hand I just wore a big short sleeve shirt and my underwear. Yeah no bra, more comfort that way. My boobs weren't saggy not to perky. We made our way to the kitchen past the arguing. Without anyone noticing us. I plopped my ass on the counter. "So what will you be cooking me since I really did eat a thing yesterday? Oh I now walnut pancakes with fruit, eggs, hash browns and sausage!" I was practically drooling. "Wow that's a lot of food for one person, how is it that you ain't fat?" He laughed. I smiled "I have a fast metabolism and a quick hand to anyone that hates on how much I eat" with that I smacked the back of his head.

As he cooked I looked around and found a radio. Oh yeah I love music. I turned it on and load I started to dance moving everywhere and upon his back side. Laughing as he finished and soon walk in the guys and the girl.

"Something smells good."

"I'm ready to eat"

Jonathan and Michele say but soon there cut short since Spanky only cooked for me and him.

"Sorry guys only for me and her" he said smiling.
"Someone's being a kiss ass" James said walking in.
"So, she's nice and chill" Spanky defended me.
"Ok so are you guys brothers?" I asked James and Spanky.
"Why do you ask?" James replied in a sharp tone.

"Well for one I wouldn't allow anyone to talk back with that attitude and second now that I'm looking you guys look some what the same."
"Yeah I'm the baby I'm only 16 but James his 24 were close even if we are years apart." He smiled.

I just made and 'o' with my mouth and nodded finish my food and washing our dishes. "So what is there to do in this shit hole?" I smile at the guys.
"Well we have to work and he has to baby sit" he said the last part to Spanky. "Yes I love baby's, and or small kids they are so fun." I had a big smile.
"Good his a handful he doesn't take well to strangers" James said in a monotone.

After the whole kitchen thing the guys left and me and Spanky are on the couch. Watching tv when the door bell rings and he gets up to answer it. In walks in a older lady with a cute babe. She hands him to Spanky which hands him to me and I ask "what's his name" and that's when he started to cry so I bounced him and cooed he calmed down and I sighed.

"Wow he really must like you, last time me and that girl I told you about, Blair, she couldn't handle his crying so she put him on the sofa and walked out, without telling us. It was bad she left him alone, and his names Lewis"

"Well I would never and hi Lewis's I'm Grim, you are just so cute" I kiss his check.

We spend the day watching him and movies talking about the baby. He was always staying with his grandma his mom passed away. Sad I know.

Just as we finish Alice in wonder land for Lewis. The door bell goes off. "I got it" I yell from the living room. Spanky was in the bathroom. I open the door to see the girl from this morning glaring at me. "Well hello and who are you?" She asked with an attitude.

I smile an say "well goodby,none of yours" I say walking away as Spanky came down.

"And your here why?" He questioned her with an annoyed tone.
"James asked me to help out since we are dating and this will soon be my home to" she smiles walking in sitting on the sofa.

"Ok well I guess" that's all he said. If it was me I would put her in her place and tell her off but this isn't my home and speaking of home.

"Hey I'm calling my home ok just to check in?" I'll be back. I know there's a house phone around here some where. I walk away looking three places to see if I could find a phone to use.

I walk into an office looking type of room and shut the door behind me and I go toward the desk where there's a phone as I grab it and dial I turn my attention to the pictures and I as I do I drop the phone Mumble "holly shit" as I grab the frame this person....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
Comments could be good or bad! Everyone has a right to voice your opinion!
✌🏼️🤘🏻