Ch.15

As he said that I was in shock. Wow never thought I'll be seeing this faces again. Good thing I brought my guys with us. Never leave home with out them. As we got out we made our way to the door Danny rang the bell as the guys grab our bags and things.

I was nervous I'm not gunna lie. As the door came open I took a deep breath. And there stood a cute guy. Pretty tall and fit until he opened his mouth, "oh hey Danny we have been waiting for you" he smiled and then turned to my "oh shit your alive.... I mean fucking wow" he just stared at me like some bad omen.

"Well are you gunna let us in or are you gunna just stare at her?" Danny smirked. And Spanky looked away with a slight blush to his cheeks.

As we took a few steps in I noticed nothing really changed. Until my eyes landed in the steps where there a very good looking man stood staring right back at me. James he hasn't changed a bit.

We walked in and I smile. James came down never leaving my gaze. Danny reached out first "hey man, it's been a while." They did a bro hug.

When James turned to me he reached his hand out "hello I'm James nice to meet you miss.." I reached my hand as well "miss santos" he was about to say something else when my guys came in with our things.

"Boss your things, may we now we're they go." My main body guards asked James.

"Her bags down the hall to your right" he smirked. Why that room? I tried remembering what room that was.

"Oh and his to our guest room" he looked at Danny, and Danny had this puzzled look.

"Wait so if I have a guest room what about her" he said glancing at me.

"She gets a special room. It's an old room of hers." He smiled at me. I turned away not wanting to see Danny's face.

"Wait what am I missing here how do you know each other? Huu?" He asked both of us. So I answers fast.

"We have history that's all" I say as I follow my guard up the steps to the room.

When we get there I open the door and I immediately recognize the room. Dam him this is James room.

I walk out down the steps mad ass hell. "What the hell I want another room." I glared at James still standing with the guys. He turned and smirked "to bad that's the only room available"

Oh he thinks he can get away with it "Spanky I'm sleeping in your room. And no ifs and or buts!" I said in a firm tone.

We go back to my room and my things were already fixed. Dam now how can I move into another room. Shit! Well only for tonight I guess. I grab my things to shower. I was tired and couldn't think straight. It's been years since I seen them they looked the same in a different way.

As I shower I get my towel and walk out to a James shirt less. Fuck! I was only in a towel. He turned and smirked. "Like what you see?" I chuckle a little

"Yeah I actual do!" I smirk at his reaction he was shocked at my words.

He just stood there I walked towards my suit case on the bed swaying my hips a little more than I should. I wanted to make his blood boil.

"Dam......I'm gunna shower" he whisper lowly and with that he walked away I just laughed to myself.

I change right there in the open I didn't care if people saw my body. I was us to it. As I finished putting on a muscle shirt and boxer shorts. As I push down my shirt James steps out in only boxers and wet.

I bit my lip. "So who gets the bed!" I question never leaving his sight.

"We both do like last time, or don't you remember?" He smirked

"I remember a lot of things that weren't the best" I gave a sarcastic smile.

I crawled into bed cover myself. I stared into space with out trying I didn't feel him get in bed. He pushed me a bit. And I fell off the bed without wanting to.
"Ouch.....what the fuck!" I got up and glared at him he just smirked.

So I jumped on the bed and pushed James of with my feet. He rolled with a thud. I laughed. Before I new what I was pinned down on the bed with James I top of me "not laughing now" he smirked.

He reached closer to my face. His eyes never leaving mine. My lips parted. I sucked in a breath. He noticed and......

(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(()

Thank you
Like
Share
Comment
🤘🏻🖖🏼✌🏼️