Ch.32

Grims POV

"I'm here to take you away"

I smiled at that. He walked closer to me, handing me the flowers. And placed a small kiss to my cheek which caught me off guard. I froze and turned slightly pink.

"Umm.... Thank you" I smell the flowers.

"Ok let's go, we have a lot to do today" he smiled. I raised a brow.

"What do you mean?" I started walking to the car.

He ran to open my door, and helped me in. Then ran around to his side of the door. Got in and buckled himself and I did the same. I had this stupid grin on my face. Which he seemed to notice. I turn away to look out the windo and we where off.

He brought me to the house. The one I moved into with him, Spanky and Jonathan. I missed this place. I got out slowly. He helped me out. But before we where able to make it in. He pulled a cloth from his pocket.

I looked at it then him. "What's that? This ain't fifty shades of grey, perv"

He chuckled. "No but this is a surprise, so please let me" he said approaching my face. I sigh and close my eyes. I can feel his breath on my lips. The feeling of his hands pushing back my hair. I'm giddy.

He ties it tight. "No pecking" I could feel him smile. I shake my head and I stretch out a hand waiting for him to grab it.

"No hands I'm gunna carry you" I feel him pick me up. I get stiff. "It's ok just relax" he whispers in my ear.

"Ok" is all I could breath out.

I feel him walking. I'm nervous and excited but I don't here anything. Not a voice, not a sound. I feel him going up the steps, and the door opens. He sets me down on the bed. I reach for the blindfold.

He grabs my hand. "Not just yet" he kissed my cheek and I don't feel him anymore. I hear foot steps. Then my blind fold comes off.

"Who are you?" I see a young girl.

"I'm your stylist, and we are getting you ready for today!" She was to excited, I just wanted to punch her in the face.

She starts pulling cloths out, hair products, shoes, you name it she pulled it.

She started with my hair, then my make up, she got me dressed. I was like dam chick chill. When she was done like two hours later.

"Ok we are done, look in the mirror" she pushed my chair for me to stand.

When I went to the mirror, I could say was dam. I would fuck me. My hair was big curls, makeup smokey golds. The dress was spectacular, cream Champaign, down to my thighs with a gold and glittery tail. I felt like Barbie came out of a package.

"Thank you, you did.....wow" I turn to her and she smiled and walked me out the room. I went to the stairs where was Spanky waiting at the bottom. I beeped with happiness. I kicked off my shoes and tried to run down the steps to him.

I threw my self at the kid. He caught me spinning me around.
I hugged him tight.

"Hey there pretty lady" he smiled at me.

"Oh kid, I missed you!" I looked at him with a big grin.

The stylist comes running down and complaining why I didn't have my shoes. And how she almost fell, since I just threw them to run.

I grabbed my shoes. Spanky extended an arm. "Mi lady, your chariot awaits" I took his arm and we went out side to a coupe Deville.

He helped me in and smiled. "Your in for the ride of your life" and he sped off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you
Comment
Share
Like
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼