Ch.24

James POV

As we got all of our things from the party, I grab a wad of cash and give it to the bride and groom, for ruining there party.

"Everything set, Valentino will be at the loft waiting." I nod to one of Grims guys.

I don't want to see her like that, broken. It pained me to see her do what she did, I was hurting for her. But no one puts baby in a corner! (An: what move is that quote from?) I was angry! I could go on a killing spry. But now this fuckers gunna spill everything he knows and why grim is at the top of his list.

I left in a black SUV. Jonathan stayed with me I told Michele to perfect his family, God nows I would.

"Hey man I think you should change your shirt?" Jonathan was handing me a new one.

"For what this ones going to get dirty any way" I said coldly not wanting to get out of control here.

"Ok will be getting there in about 15, call Spanky and ask him how's she's doing! I worried" Jonathan was a loving guy, he cares about everyone who gets along with him.

"Yeah after we are done."

~•~

We got to our loft, cars parked everywhere I had called in other leaders for questioning about Grim and why is she special.

We walk to the elevator, we had bought out the top floor. I didn't want any ears at my business.

The elevated goes ding and we walk out I had men every where now. I didn't want another incident. I walk in to find the leaders arguing and yelling.

"Ahh, James why are we here?"

"What is that you need from us?

"This could be a trap to kill us!"

"Who set us up"

All there yelling at once had me fed up. "Silence I will not tolerate this shit. I'm gunna need answers from everyone. But fist I want to see who's working with this son of a bitch" I snap my fingers and out comes Valentino with four of my guys he was cuffed.

"Now let's begin, who has this low life piece of shit working for them?" I glared at everyone. But none spoke so I grabbed a pare of pliers and went up to Valentino, I opened his mouth and pulled out his tooth. He yelled and kicked around.

"Sit him down, I'm done playing with you who dose he work for!" No one said a word until Ms. Yankovich got up. "He is the reason, we are here? That person has nothing to do with us! We have respectable and trustworthy people, if he did something it has nothing to do with any of us" she had a heavy European accent.

"Fine, you may leave, but I better not find out his with any of you or say good by to eve thing you have" I yell out.

They leave the loft I turn my attention to Valentino. "Do your worst but you won't get a word out of me!" He laughed, that's until I punched him.

"Who wants grim? Why did you hurt her!" I was calm

"Well I will tell you this, it all comes back to her mother, if you want to now anything ask her!" He laughed

"Her mother is died, so answer me again!" I gram his hand and break  three.

"Fucken shit, I won't speak!" He yelled as I broke more.

I stopped and went to get my case where I had all my devices to torched my victim. I now I had guys to do it for me, but this helped with stress, drama and it had to do with the women I love!

I went back with a small blade. I drag it across his knuckles, as he yells. "Say what I want to hear or I won't stop!"

I grab it again start cutting his fingers, toes, and other parts. After a few hours I was done. I looked at him, he looked dead already.

I grab my phone and dial Jonathan. "Hey how's she doing? This fuck isn't talking, I'm done for now!"

"She's in surgery, but it doesn't look good, they haven't been able to stop the bleeding." He was tone less.

"Ok" I couldn't say more so I hung up. I turn my attention to the grunting fucker.

"Say what I want or you die here" I grab the pliers and pull his pants down. I grab his testicles and give a light squeeze.

"Ok I'll talk, the reason she is wanted, she has this neckless, it's a key, to a safe. It has so much money that no one person can spend it in there life time. And jewels that are rare" he yelled

"That's it? That makes no sense. Anyone can get things like that!" I tilted the pliers, and he yelled.

"That's not all, there's a contract to Russia's mobs and who gets to control them, if she has that power and don't know, dam the man who finds her!" He yelled t twisted more.

"Who set you up for this!" I glare

"If only you would like to know! There is no other person but....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you
Share
Comment
Like
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼