Fin

The sharpest pain I felt in a long time. My head felt heavy and I started to move around. I tried to sit up but something stoped me so I focused more. I was tied down to a bed.

I panicked, where was I and who did this to me.

The beeping of my heart monitors and other alarms went off. That's when the door burst open and in runs James. I let out a breath I was holding of relief.

"Shhh, it's ok you where having bad dreams so we had you tied down so you wouldn't pull your iv. How do you feel?" He was worried nod I knew I was going to be ok.

"I feel fine just tired and with a head ache" I layer back and closed my eyes. "What happened?"

He laughed. What was I being funny? "You were under a lot of stress, that's what the doctor said. There running your blood work to make shire you are good" he kissed my forehead.  

"Oh" I looked at my hand and there it was a big ass engagement ring! Holy cheese it's, I forgot I said yes to him.

I looked at him and he had noticed me looking at my ring he was laughing.

Just then there's a knock. James yelled a come in. The door flys open and there stands Spanky, Jonathan, Michele.

"Hey guys, miss me" I laugh.

"How do you feel?" Spanky sat next to me.

"Tired to be honest, and hungry, I didn't even get to eat cake" I whined.

"We saved you a peace" Michele smiled at me.

"So what the doctor say" just then the door opens and the doctor walks in.

"Morning, how do you feel Miss grim?" He asked picking up my chart.

"Tired hungry, with a head ache" I scuffed.

"Oh well that is expected, I see here that you have been under stress and over worked, well I suggest bed rest for two weeks, light movement nothing to harsh, we wouldn't want to up set the baby" he smiled. I choked on air.

"I'm sorry what?" I looked around and my eyes landed on James who looked like a fish out of water.

He turned to me. "I'm gunna be a dad"

With that every one cheered and was happy and excited.

James hugged me and kissed me.

"I will always love you"

"And I will always love you.

                  ------------------

Thank you!
I tired!
I'm not perfect!
Comment
Like
Share!
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼