Ch.20

I felt worm and comfortable. I didn't want to wake up. I grip on tighter to my rock hard pillow? Wait when the fuck did I get a rock hard pillow that feels like a chest. My eyes shoot open and I look at a sleeping James so I scream. "What the fuck" I fell out of the bed rapped in a bed sheet.

"Dam women, go back to sleep it's still early" he peeked over the bed.

"Don't women me! Did we actually you know, have sex?" I was nervous I had a lump stuck in my throat.

James looked at me and laughed. Wow he had a very good laugh, I've never really heard it. "Well since you ask yeah we did" he smirked

"What the fuck" I hold onto the bed sheet as I try to get upward out letting it go or falling and eating shit.

I make my way to the bathroom and get in the tub. How could I have been so stupid. I push the thoughts back, well what's Done is done not like I ask for my virginity back. Ask I think about this the door clicks open and in walks in James.

"Dude I'm in here get the fuck out" I yell trying to cover myself.

He chuckles. "I've already seen you naked so why be shy now?" He was in all his glory with out a care in the world.

"Well I don't remember last night and second in not shy I just feel weird around you" I huff looking down at the water.

Before I knew it I was being lifted and moved and James decided to join me. I got flustered, excited and mostly shy. After he got in, he pulled me to his chest. "You are beautiful, and if you don't remember last night we can always do it again to help you remember" he smirked.

When I looked up at him his eyes were filled with pleasure and excitement. I turn away blushing "no I'm good".

Our bath was silent but not awkward. He washed my back gently, helped wash my hair. As he finished helping me. I decided to be bold, so I turned and straddled him. "You really wanna do it here in the tub?" His gaze never leaving mine! "You help me, I help you! And no sex here......yet" I blush a little bit never leave his gaze.

"Ok" he put his hands on my hips and I felt like I couldn't breath. My heart was beating so fast you could hear it, or so I think he could.

"When are we going on our date? I have things I need to take care of?" I asked since today is the wedding.

He pressed his forehead to mine "if you want we can do it tomorrow? Your choice!" He whispers.

"Yeah tomorrow wouldn't be good" I smile.

We just sit there in each others arms for a while. Until we realize that the water got cold and we looked wrinkled. We got out with out a towel since we have seen each other naked but I didn't dare look his direction, but I could feel his stare burning into my body. We get dressed like this is routine for us to be together. He turned to me as I put my shoes on.

"Let's get some food in you" he says as he give me a kiss and I'm dumbfounded by his action. I was frozen where I stood. He laughed cuss he could see my face with a wow look on it.

I just nod and walk out of the room with him. As we get into the kitchen everyone starts clapping!
"Wow you guys can really make noise" Jonathan smirked. Spanky hose to Jonathan and starts mocking us. "Oh god, fuck that's good" he said laughing load.

I glare as I turn red from the embarrassment. And then Danny walks in on the phone and he gives me a look that says its for you. I get up and grab him pulling him out of the kitchen to the living room. He hands me the phone.

"Baby girl how are you?" It was my grandad
"Oh shit, do your now how worried I have been" my voice was rising.
"Grim, I have to tell you something, are you alone?" He sounded tired, and worried.
I looked around and was met with Danny's worried expression. "Yeah just Danny, so what is it" I glare at the ground, trying to control my anger.
"I now there's a wedding today, I'm not the only one! But there are people trying to kill me, they want my position, and since you took it now they want my successor." He sighed. "I want you safe stay with in the people and be on your guard, if anything come home immediately" he hung up before saying good bye.
"Old man? What the fuck" I yell throwing my phone across the room. And when I turn to face Danny, I have caused a crowed of people to look at me. I snapped "what never seen someone get mad?"

I turn to head up the stares. "Your not gunna eat something" Danny asked as he graves my hand. I turn to face him and he has this sympathetic look on his face and I reach to touch his check when I turn to the guys and James looks mad ass hell. I turn back to Danny "I need to do something don't worry I can manage on my own"
I walk away from the I needed to be alone right now.

(()))(())((()))()))))))))((((())))())((

Thank you
Comment
Share
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼