Ch.19

Play the song as you read 😉
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

His standing right in front of me. I glance at his direction. He staring at me like a peace of meat at a steak house. I see him reach the hem of his shirt and lifting it slowly. His body was cared from marble. He was tattooed down but wow! He tossed his shirt, he started to unbuckle his belt and looking at me. I couldn't help but bit my lip.

"Keep bitting your lip, your turning me on" he said in a low seductive voice.

"Well I can't help it your stripping in front of me, and I'm enjoying the view!" I smirk.

He was just in his boxers. I still had my pants on, I looked down at my legs "you gunna take them off? Or do I have to do it?" I giggle.

I didn't have to tell him twice, he reached the hem of my pants and began to undue the zipper and button. He pulled slowly and his face reached closer to my stomach. He started to kiss it tenderly making me feel butterfly's at his touch.

I was down to my underwear. He was kissing his way down to my panties. He stops at the hem and looks up at me asking for permission with his eyes. I nod frantically. He pulls my panties down and his still kissing down to my thigh, until I feel my panties completely off. He moves back up my legs.

All you hear in the room is the hard breathing, moaning, gasping and licking.

He made his way into my inner thigh, spreading my legs and kissing his way to my sweet spot. He reaches my spot and blows ever so softly making me squirm. Slowly with his thumb I feel him rubbing ever so slowly, and up and down "Uhhh, fuck" I arch my back, he removes his thumb and I feel his lips graze mine. His tongue moving up and down, then in circles. "Fuck James, it feels so good" I moan out.

I feel him making me wet and tingles speed threw my body as I squirm at the climax. Just at my peck, he slides in his fingers into my "dam your so tight, fuck" his voice was so low I felt like it was someone else.

Pumping his fingers in and out fast then slow making me moan at every thrust of his fingers. Then he just stops. I look at him "fuck that felt good" I smile shyly.

"Baby I'm just getting started" he smirked and crawled up to meet me close face to face. He leaned in kissing me tenderly at first and slow this made my giddy. I wrapped my legs around his torso. And my hands wondered to his hair. Tugging lightly. His kiss became needy like a kid wanting attention.

His tender lips moving to my jaw line, nipping and sucking his way to my neck and down to my breasts, cupping one in his hand and the other in his mouth sucking and teasing my nipple with his teeth, "fucking shit, we need to stop with the teasing, and fuck me already" he chuckled at my rant.

"Your wish is my command" I felt him get ready between my legs. I felt his head at my entrance, slowly he moved in, I jerked a little for this was new to me. "Just relax, it only hurts at first, trust me ok" I nod

He pushed all the way threw with a huff of breath. I gasp and the sensation of him being inside me. It felt like he pulled my belly button from the inside. After a moment he moves slowly, in and out gently letting me adjust to his size. He rubs my cheeks moving hair away from my face not stoping the motion of his hips going in and out. "God your beautiful, I'm one lucky man to be around you" I moan at his words.

"I'm lucky as well, who would have thought we end up like this" he smiled reaching down and kissing me with so much passion and hunger, he started to move his hips faster.

"Fuck you feel so good" he huffed out.
I moan "don't stop, fuck your deep"

"James fuck me faster, and harder I'm gunna cum" I moan out as my hands grip his hair and he grins my hips thrusting harder. Making me moan louder, our breathing was like a kids who needs an inhaler. His grim became hard as he thrust in to me "fuck I'm gunna cum" and I did too. His last few thrusts weren't as ruff. He can to a stop and looked me in the eye "how do you feel? Did I hurt you?" He whipped my hair out of my face leaning in to kiss me.

"I feel fun fucking tactic, it felt good touching you" I blush.

"Let's take a nap, we need the rest" he smiled at me, I giggle "for what round two?"

We lay with each other rapped into our arms in comfortable silence. I feel my kids starting to dip. And James noticed cuss the next thing I now I'm under the covers and tucked into a very comfy James. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead "sleep we are going on our date later on" I smile and nod. I push my self further into James arms. I close my eyes and let the dark take over.

(())(())(())((()))(())(())((()))(())(())

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼