Trunk Party Part 2

Someone told me they didn't get the last update notification so check before this chapter to make sure you read the chapter before.

I changed Miri because I prefer to have people with more than one pic. So I can use them in the updates. So meet new Miri. Lol

Miri POV-

"What you doing Miri?" Na open the screen door and ran outside in the backyard to me.

"Shhhh." I told her as I buried the rice, Bobby Ray told me to bury so I could nab Morgan, Callie's cousin through marriage.

She was everything a nigga needed. Fat ass. Ample titties. Beautiful face. Thick waist. And older just like I like em. Her tats, all over body, places I ain't seen yet, but in time would, just made her body even more luscious.

I hadn't seen her in a while. But I stayed stalking her Instagram. And now that we would finally be in the same place, I was going to do everything to make her mine.

"Why I got to shhhh?" Na asked with her hand on her hip.

"Because for this to work, we need complete silence for about 30 seconds."

"How long that is?"

"Till we count to 30."

"What we count to 30 for?" She asked curious.

I pulled out my phone and showed it to Na.

"You see this girl right there?"

"Ooooo that's Cali!" She clapped.

"No not Cali, this one next to her in the black?"

"Uh-huh." She shook her head.

"She gone be my girlfriend. All we need to do is bury the rice. Wait 30 seconds then we chant
And walk around it in a circle seven times."

"What's a chant?"

"We say words. You'll just repeat after me. First let's count to 30."

Me and Na counted to 30.

"Now we chant and walk in a circle. Repeat after me. f up some commas, let's f up some commas yeah."

She repeated in little kid gibberish.

We kept walking  around in a circle, saying F up some commas. We got real into it and started dancing by the seventh time.

"Aight that's 7." I stopped, partially out of breath.

"What we do now?"