Find It's Way Back

Rahiel in m/m. Y'all was so thirsty to be Auggie girlfriend, I'm like I already got somebody for him lol.

Ignore the words.

Auggie POV-

"Why you take so long to answer the phone?" My ex Rahiel (well ex in her mind, cause Luh baby still mine I don't care what you she say) picked up my call via facetime.

"Actually I hit answer on accident. My intent was to hit ignore like I do every time you call." She said with an attitude.

"Right. Don't act like you ain't missing me."

"What do you want Auggie?" She said annoyed.

"Auggie!" A little girl's voice said excitement upon hearing my name. "Mommy let me speak to Auggie." She got in the view of the camera.

Rahiel sighed rolled her eyes then handed her five year old daugther Shantel the phone.

"Auggie me, miss you!" Brightness all in her eyes.

"I miss you too beautiful." I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Why you no visit us?" She rubbed her nose.

"I'm back home in Atlanta on summer break now, I'll see you when I get back to school baby."

"When dat is?"

"Not too long."

"Yay! Me was sad too."

"You was sad?"

"Mm-huh."

"Why sweetheart?"

"Cause me no see you and we no go to the park and we no get ice-cream. And we no play games. And we no read stories. You my bestfriend Auggie."

"Aww you mine too Na-Na. We'll do all that when I get back okay?"

"Okay. Love you Auggie.."

"Love you too babygirl."

"Na-Na mommy gon go in her room for a second to talk to Auggie. Stay here and watch Clifford okay?" Rahiel said to her.

"Okay." She said sweetly.

Rahiel got up and walked to her room. "I don't know why you promising you not gon keep." She walked in her room and got on her bed.

"The only person stopping me from keeping those promises is you. But I don't care what you do to try to stop me. I'm going to continue to be in both ya'll lives. You my baby and so is she, and Im missing y'all like crazy."

She looked at me unmoved. Resting her chin on her hand.

"So you just gon stare at me?" I asked hoping she at least showed she was missing me too.

"Yup." She turned her lip up.

"You don't miss me?"

She just stared at me annoyed.

"This how you do the man that fucked up his gpa so he could work 40 hours and overtime to help you pay for Shantel Sickle Cell treatments? The man that never left your side when she was in the hospital or held you when shit was getting too much?

"You mean but still had time to fuck other hoes?" She looked at me not here for my reverse psychology bullshit.

"I made one mistake Ra. One. And you can't get over that shit?"

"No I caught you making one mistake. No telling what other shit your lying ass was doing. And then on top of that these bitches calling my phone? But I did you wrong? Yeah. Ok." She sighed and laid back.