Vintage Vagina

Angie aka the beautiful smiley_mua  in the m/m.

Auggie POV-

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Yeah?" I said sleepily into the phone.

Na-Na was asleep on my chest.

"I'm outside." Ra said on the other end of the phone.

"Aight." We hung up.

And I laid Na on the pillow next to me. I rubbed my eyes walking to the door. It was around 11. An early night if you ask me. The club don't get poppin till like 12.

I opened the door and she got out her car with a duffle bag and her phone charger.

She walked in and I closed the door.

"Where Na-na?" She took off her heels and put them on the shoe rack next to my Jordan's.

"Sleep." I yawned.

She walked back to my room.

I followed behind, closing the door and cutting on the tv so we could have some low light.

"I need to take a shower." She sat on the edge of the bed rubbing Na-na's head.

"You want a bath I'll fix you one." I stretched.

"Nah. A shower is quick. And I'm tired."

"Tired? These ain't even turn up hours yet. Stop acting like a senior citizen."

She sucked her teeth. "I was tired so we just grabbed some drinks and hibachi. And they bought me a cheese cake." She yawned.

"You have fun though?" I got her some clean towels and soap out my drawer.

"Yeah."

I handed it to her. "You don't sound like it?"

"I did."

"Oh you was just saving the turn up for me?"

She stale faced me. I chuckled.

"Anyway." She went in the bathroom and closed the door.

When she was done she came back into the room and put her duffle bag on my desk.

"Can we go in the living room and talk for a minute?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

We both went in the living room. Not wanting to wake Na. We sat on the couch.

"Can you come closer damn? You act like Imma bite?" She sat on the other end of the couch.

"I'm good right here." She had her head on her hand which was on the arm rest of the couch.

"You just won't crack for a nigga?"

"No cause that's when you get hurt." She looked at me unphased. She ran her hands through her hair.

"Then that mean you don't forgive me."