No Crying Over Boys

Noelle POV-

My roommate was finally gone and I used the time to cry into my pillow

My roommate was finally gone and I used the time to cry into my pillow. This always happen. I like a guy and he always ends up having a girlfriend or talking about someone else. How could I be so stupid to think Amiri was talking about me. I should've known, I wasn't good enough to date him. I just thought from us being around each other we had a connection. And he was throwing me signals, I know he was. He always came over my dorm. Always ask advice. I feel like such an idiot.

There was a knock at my door. I quickly wiped my eyes and went to go get it.

"Ey Lish here?" My roommates brother came to the door.

"No she just left out."

"Well let me get my keys."

I let him in and closed the door. I laid back on the bed facing the wall. I tried to hold the tears in but couldn't.

"Ey Elle you cool?" He asked.

"Yeah." I managed to say as I wiped my eyes.

"You sho?"

I shook my head.

"Why you crying then? Lish feet stank but not that bad."

I chuckled and sat up.

"Knew that would get you." He chuckled. "Fareal what's wrong?" He say on Alisha's bed and leaned forward to listen to me.

"I don't know. I liked this guy and I thought he liked me, but turned out he liked someone else."

He stale faced me. "You kidding me? You up here crying over some dude? Please don't tell me his ass a freshmen?"

I shook my head yes and slightly smiled in shame.

"Awww Elle. Come on man. I can see if he a senior like me, but these lame ass freshmen? I see them walking around here like they own shit. Knowing half these niggas probably still wet the bed."