Neglected Husbands

Amber POV-

"Thank you for coming to Carolina with me baby. And getting a flight for Tameka to come out next week and hotel. And just being absolutely amazing per usual." Big Aug was looking out Auggie's balcony window and I came behind him and kissed his bare back.

We had just gotten back. Auggie and the kids were all at his girlfriend's apartment. Stac and Trav had went to the transfer office to talk about Cals transferring and moving back to California.

Aug and I were in the kids condo by ourselves.

I stood in front of Aug who was shirtless looking off the balcony, and grabbed his waist. We were getting ready for bed. The trip had drained us and although it was afternoon we needed sleep.

"What?" He looked down at me and smirked.

"You are so friggin beautiful. You're in your 40s babe and you look better than when you were 21 when I met you." I stared in awe at how my husband, like Pharrell, had to be a vampire because he didn't age.

Like seriously the older he got, the better he looked. It was freaky.

"You're a vampire like Pharrell babe."

"Vampire?" He laughed.

"That's the only explanation

"That's the only explanation. I'm damn near 60 and I--"

"Are fucking gorgeous." He cut me off before I could finish and bent down and pecked my lips.

"Even with them grey hairs and wrinkly titties." He just had to add.

I stale faced him.

He cracked up.

"I'm joking baby." He tried to kiss me.

I just looked at him, unamused.

"I said I was joking." He said smirking.

There was a pause.

"About the grey hair. You dye that." He tried not to laugh but cracked up.

"Whatever." I pushed him out the way. Well tried to, but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his body.

"Why you being sensitive?" He said trying not to laugh.

"I'm not being sensitive.  You're just immature." I tried to go. He wouldn't let me.

"I'm immature?"

"Yes."

"How I'm immature?" He chuckled.

"You think you're a comedian and you're not." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"You know what I am tho?" His smirked disappeared.