Big Mess

Auggie POV-

I was laying in my bed on my computer typing a paper for class when the door opened and my sunshine walked ran through.

"Auggie!!!!!" Na-Na plopped on the bed and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back as tight as I could, while planting a million kisses all over her face.

She giggled and playfully squealed. After she calmed down i got her to look at me.

"You know daddy miss you right?" I still held her.

"I know. Mommy said you had school."

"Yeah." I kissed her forehead.

Ra came in.

"Na go in there with Cals until I'm done talking to Auggie."

"Okay." She got off the bed and ran out to Cals. She came in and closed the door.

I hadn't spoken to her since our "breakup", so this was a surprise.

"We need to talk." She sat at my desk.

"And I'm all ears. I been dying without y'all baby."

"You always say that August." She rolled her eyes.

"Cause it's true. Not being with you. Not seeing Na-Na. Is breaking me up inside. And I been giving you, your space out of respect, but it's hard as hell."

"I didn't come here to talk about us getting back together August."

"So you don't miss me? The nigga you made love to for almost three years? The nigga who when Na was sick was by your side? Fucked up his life so he could make sure you was good? Just like that, I'm dust to you."

"You were the one that wanted to break up."

"RaHiel I always say that shit. After three years, you know how I get. But when have I just up and left you and Na?"

"You want me to go there?" She asked me.

"See there you go. Throwing a nigga mistakes in his face."

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"And on top of that you know my fucking birthday coming up and know all I wanted to do was spend that shit with you and Shantel. And you wanna ruin that."

"Well here's one way I won't ruin your life any further. I'm pregnant and I'm not keeping it." She got up.

"You what?" I whipped off my bed so fast.

"I said I'm pregnant and I'm not keeping it." She walked out the room.

I went after her. "You can keep Shantel away from me, but you ain't keeping my baby away from me."

"I don't need your permission. I just wanted to tell you before I did it."

"You not doing it. If you do that I swear..."

"The appointments already made. Come on Shantel." She opened Cali's door.

"You are so fucking wrong Rahiel. I have not been a perfect nigga, but I been good to you. And you pull some shit like this? Cause why? You trying to prove a point?"

She got Shantel and left. I didn't even have the energy to go chasing after her. Instead I took my anger out on the kitchen. Throwing as many glasses as I could. Plates. Anything that would break, until I put my head in my hands on the counter and cried. She knew If I wasn't a good anything else, I would be a good father and she do this?

Fuck her. Bitches wonder why ain't no good men left, and it's cause you bitches don't deserve one. I'm
Done giving my all to women like that ever again.

"You okay cousin Auggie?" Cali came out of her room cautiously to see if I was okay.

"I'm fine." I wiped my eyes.

"God will work it out. He always does." Cali said with a smile.

"Yeah." I said not in the mood, grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

Callie POV-

"What the hell happened?" Miri asked as he and Morgan came through the door as I was cleaning up Auggie's mess.

"Just a lot. A lot." I broke down.

"Oh My God, Cals someone broke in?" Morgan asked coming over to me hugging me.

"No. Ra is pregnant and she told Auggie she's not keeping it. I don't know why, Auggie loves her."

"Damn." Morgan said patting my back.

"It's probably best she ain't keeping it, because if my mother found out, she would shoot anyone on sight." Miri laughed.

"Amiri." I yelled at his insensitivity.

"I'm just saying my mama don't play. That's why I can't take Morgan home. It ain't worth getting shot." He joked.

"Miri it's not time for games." Morgan said. "That's some flaw ass shit. Most of these niggas would provide a ride to the clinic and you got somebody who want to keep it? I cant understand that shit to save my life."

"She did have a hard life tho." Miri defended her.

"And so did I that's no excuse."

"Maybe she got a good reason. We don't know what's going on. She already got a kid. That's hard enough."  Miri defended Ra.

"I don't care how fucking hard it is, if you lay down to have it. You take responsibility period. You know how Many muthafuckas out here wish they could be mamas? How many mothers children die? Get taken away? Wish they had a good nigga willing to take care of them and they baby? And she just randomly take away that man child without him
Having a say?" Morgan said getting mad at Miri.

"Damn why you getting mad tho? It's not you. That's Auggie and Ra problem." He said trying to calm her.

"Fuck you Amiri." Morgan went in the room and slammed the door.

"Wow. Niggas acting sensitive for no fucking reason."

"It's a sensitive subject for her. Before she went to jail she had a baby. Her ex- put it up for adoption because nobody in her family or his family wanted to take care of it. And he didn't. So technically she didn't get a choice in whether she could keep her child." I confessed. "Maybe if you call someone your girlfriend you should
Learn about them and be more sensitive."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head leaving out the house.

Ahh today was just a big mess. 🙄