Alsina Men

Ra and Auggie in m/m.

If anybody knows who Auggie is please dm me his social media links this is the only pic I have and I want more! But I've searched high and low and can't find this dude. Help! 😩

Rahiel POV-

"You been torn up all day." Ms. Patti told me as she came from the back and caught me crying in my chair.

I had finished all my heads for the day. Na was with my friend Triece and her daughter. She took them to Dave and Busters. And after holding in my confusion all day I just let it go.

"I'm okay." I quickly wiped my eyes and got up to wash my utensils and fix up my booth.

"Sit down." Ms. Patti touched my arm and sat in the empty chair next to mine.

"I'm fine. Honest." I sat down, trying to put on my best fine face.

"Ra, why do you always  wear this mask honey? You come in here. Do your
Job. A damn good job. But I hardly see you smile anymore. Joke around. You Just work and worry about Na-Na. You too young for that. You only 21 baby."

"Im too young for a lot of things but bad things consistently happen to me so..." I shrugged.

She sighed. "When you and him were on good terms, even when she was sick you smiled brighter then I'd ever seen. If his love makes you smile Rahiel, let him love you."

"It's not that easy Ms. Patti." I rolled my eyes annoyed that she thought there was some quick fix.

"It is!" She raised her voice. "It is. We make it hard." She emphasized we.

"You don't understand." I got up and cleaned my booth.

"What don't I understand Ra? You think 35 years of marriage was perfect? You think I never got hurt? You think he never shattered this perfect image of who I thought he was? You think my eyes were always dry? Smile always on my face? No. But I had to learn if you're gonna forgive somebody forgive them. Otherwise it will never work if you're still holding on to bitterness. Do I advocate women staying with men who cheat? Absolutely not. We have to value ourselves more and not fall into this trap of accepting anything. But  our intuition is everything. It's everything Ra. And we know deep inside a fool that's talking slick just to get us back to do us dirty again, and a man who is sincerely sorry and is willing to fight for the relationship. You and I both know which one Auggie is."

"You can never be sure." I said cleaning off my booth.

"I'm sure of one thing, ain't no man, especially a 21 year old running around worried about taking care of no child that ain't his. No man is just doing that. Yeah some men will hang around the kid to get close to the mama, but the way that boy be around here you'd think it was his. Hell sometimes I forget he's not her daddy. And to see his love and devotion to you, you'd think he was some six year old man married 40 years. That is a rarity Ra. It's a rarity.  I look at him sometimes and I don't understand how someone so young can love so deep. It took my husband to get in his late 30s to show me that type of dedication. And I'm not saying what he did was right. It was wrong that he hurt you that way, but I am saying you got something in him you not gon find ever again. And if he loves you that deeply now, imagine when you get older. Just thinking about it I want to divorce my husband and ask for his hand in marriage." She laughed.

I smiled.

"See that's the Ra I miss."

"You know it scares me sometimes too." I sat down.