I Am So Disgusted

If you have a negative or disrespectful comment to say about a characters picture in this book, please don't comment.

Someone had the nerve to say, "Noelles weave looks crusty under the hat, but she's cute." Are you stupid?

You girls beg for people to use characters they don't look like an exotical to reflect yourself and when a regular girl is posted, you have negative shit to say.

Unless you look like a damn prima Donna, I suggest you stop judging other women. Because I seen the Avi and I can go in, but I'm not. And I deleted your comment to save you the embarrassment.

I just talked about this in my girl talk book, about how self-hate is even rampid on wattpad and it is utterly sickening. Save that negative shit for something else. I write books to uplift women of all shades and sizes. If you have problem with the characters I use, dip out of this book. Because we not on that black self-hate over here.

Here's a repost from my girl talk book about women and self-hate.
-----

I saw this and I thought I'd share because I see a self-hate problem on wattpad as well.

So Tyrese is doing a video and his leading lady is Vbozeman. She posted a pic for the video below and then she posted a comment about how a lot of people were saying she was ugly and too dark and stuff like that.

I'm going to post her comment

I'm going to post her comment. But the funny thing is, we as black people and specifically black women always complain about men go for the light skinned or the exoticals, or the women with the perfect body, but sometimes we tear ourselves down better than anybody ever could.

As for wattpad, I see it a lot. The same
Girls who are getting looked over, spew hate in the comments when a writer chooses a Nonextoxical as a lead.

You'll be surprised at the smoky of negative comments I've got about Amber's weight or I should've chose someone else. Like wtf?

Or even Jazmine Sullivan who've I've used before.

And then reading comments under folks pics sometimes, especially
On the shaderoom about other women, from
Women is so fucking sad.

I'm going to post V's response to the hate but I will say if you look at another black woman who is dark or full figured or anything, and yet you look at an exotical like this with heart eyes

YOU ARE APART OF THE PROBLEM.

I can't tell you how disgusted I am with the amount of women and young girls who will drag another woman for her looks, yet want to cry that men pass them up. Or just looking at what women get a pass if their "fav" likes them vs another girl, simply based on their looks. It's pathetic and hypocritical at its finest.

Black women already have countless enemies, we shouldn't be enemies of each other.

Self hate is real. And I'm not interested in being apart of it.

V's response