Aunt Stac's Demand

*Callie and Stacy in m/m."

Auggie POV-

I opened the door to Miri and my cousin Callie.

"Miri!!!!!!!!!!" Na-Na ran to the door and into his arms. He picked her up.

"Told you this my seed." He looked at Callie, then turned his attention to Na.

"You miss me?"

"Yes."

"You better." He attacked her with the tickles.

Callie rolled her eyes. "Hey Aug."

"Hey." I hugged her. "

"Miri go get those bags." My Aunt Stac came in dressed to the nines as always.

"Callie got hands." Miri slyly said.

She gave him a look, he put Na down and went to do it quickly.

Aunt Stac was just that kind of woman that demanded respect and didn't play around.

"He's working on my last nerve. Him and Your uncle. Two peas in pod."  She came inside and hugged me.

Callie and Miri were having a joint trunk party this weekend at my parents house and since they were here the whole week, Uncle Boobie and her were staying at my parents. And Callie and Miri was going tonbe at Sata's, with us. We just always did it that way. Let the grown ups be by themselves.

"What's this about you not talking to your mother? She said it's been a week." She eyed me as Miri came in struggling with the luggage.

"It's not even that heavy." Callie took it from him.

"You should've got it to begin with." He did arm curls to relieve his hurting muscles.

"No you're just weak." Callie snapped.

"Cut it out. Cal go take the luggage to the room. Miri help her." My Aunt Stac rolled her eyes at them.

"Yes help me, weakling."

"You heard your child right?" Miri said to Aunt Stac.

"Callie Marie Labranch." Aunt Stac said.

"Sorry mom." Callie said as she went upstairs.

Miri and Na-Na followed.

"We don't do that in this family August.
Especially not you. As much as you love and have loved your mother since you were a little boy? No."

"Auntie Stac she..."

"I don't care what she did." She cut me off sternly. "There was a point where we didn't even know whether your mother was going to make it to this point. And I have seen my sister do nothing since she got better but sacrifice for all of you."

I sighed not trying to hear this.

"Whatever it is, does not outweigh the possibility that tomorrow you might not even get a chance to make things right. Your parents are fixing dinner tonight, I want you there. All of you. And we're going to put this foolishness to an end. Do you hear me?"

"Yeah." I wasn't about to sit up here and argue with my Auntie. I respected her too much.

"You bettah, unless my Puerto-Rican ass will be on this doorstep." She grabbed me into a hug.