I Love You!

TRIS POV

THREE YEARS LATER

Today is the day before our college graduation and Tobias and I are going on a date while Annie and Hazel are watching the kids. I can't call my kids babies anymore because this year, on April 4th, my kids turned 4 years old! That's insane! It feels like just yesterday I was going through labor during my spring break, in New York City! That was one of the best days of my life!
Today is Saturday so I have no classes today. Katniss, Annie, and I are having a movie day because we haven't had a "Girly Movie Day" in forever!
Each of us are going to pick one movie and then all together, we are going to choose a movie.
I decide to just stay in my PJs until I have to get ready around 6 since Tobias is picking me up at 7:30.
I come downstairs to make some breakfast and wait for Katniss and Annie to get here. For breakfast, I'm going to have some Lucky Charms that I usually give the kids but I'm lazy today and I don't feel like making a full egg and bacon breakfast for just one person.
After I finished eating my cereal, I hear the pitter patter of little feet running down the steps. Then, once the running sound stops, I see that all of the kids are at the bottom of the steps, dressed, and ready to go. Since their preschool offers a weekend daycare program, and Tobias and I are always busy doing something, work or school, the kids love to go there and play with their friends. Plus, Lynn and Gianna got jobs there on the weekends, so I know that the babies are in good hands. Tobias and I also got jobs. I work for a fashion designer and Tobias works for a publishing company in Chicago. We mostly do our work from home so we can stay with the kiddos but sometimes, we aren't so lucky and we end up missing like half of our normal classes.

Ding dong

So I guess Katniss and Annie are here early. I open up the door and they rush into the house immediately, with Annie holding a lot of movies and Katniss is holding Lily's hand.
"Tris, can we take Lily to the daycare with the kiddos? Peeta is at the bakery all day." Katniss explains as Lily comes over to me and hugs my legs.
"Of course! You don't have to ask! Let's go! Becca, Bri, Aubs, Ry, Max, Matt, we are leaving and Lily is here!" I call to the kids and as soon as they hear Lily, Brianna and Ryder run out into the living room with their shoes tied.
"Lily!!" They exclaim and come over and hug her. I think that Ryder likes Lily! I can already see them getting married and having kids! Woah! I need to stop thinking about the future!
We all pile into my Acadia and head off 5 minutes down the road to the daycare.
When we get back to the house, we immediately set up a "bed" on the floor, and I put pretzels into a bowl to get ready for the movies. When I walk back into the living room with the pretzels, I see what Annie chose to watch first.
Annie chose Inside Out to watch. Even though we are 21 years old, we will never be too old for Disney! By the end of the movie, all three of us were crying because of Bing Bong going away!
Katniss chose to watch Alice in Wonderland. That is probably one of my favorite Disney movies ever! Of course it's the Tim Burton version because all Tim Burton movies are amazeballs! I love when she slays the jabawaki!
I choose The Benefactor with Theo James and Dakota Fanning. That Theo James guy looks so much like Tobias, it kinda scares me! Katniss and Annie noticed too because they kept mentioning it throughout the movie.
The last movie we watched was Titanic! Even though that is an older movie and I've seen it countless times, I still started bawling my eyes out when Jack died!
By the time Titanic was over, it was 5:30 so I had to start getting ready for my date with Tobias tonight. Annie and Katniss ran to the daycare to get the kiddos while I got ready.
I decided to take a quick shower so my hair is a little wavy which will work perfect with the hairstyle I want to do. I decide on this white to black ombré, high low dress and for my shoes, I picked out some risky looking black heels.
After I get out of the shower, and get dressed, I pull my hair out of my way so I can do my makeup and then I will do my hair. For tonight, I just experimented with some shades, but it looks fantastic when I'm finished. So, the last thing I need to do is my hair. I blow dry my hair completely and then do a pancaked waterfall braid along the back of my head. Before I leave my room, I notice a really elegant necklace on the top of my jewelry box, so I swiftly swoop it around my neck and leave the room.
At 7:15, there is a knock on the door. Tobias is here!
I open it to see that it isn't Tobias, but it's Augustus and he is holding his arm out as if waiting for me to link arms.
"I was told by Tobias to bring you to your date destination." Augustus tells me, clearing away all of my confusion on why he is here instead of Tobias.
He leads me to a silver BMW and he opens up the passenger door for me. That's so sweet!
When we get to a beach, I see Finnick at the beach entrance with his arm out like Augustus' was earlier.
Finnick walked me up to the top of the sand dune when we meet up with Peeta. Peeta walks me down to the bottom of the hill where I meet up with Zeke. Zeke and I walk about 3 minutes before meeting up with Uriah. When I get to Uriah, I see the date location.
It's a lot of candles made into a heart, and the inner part of the heart, rose petals fill up the middle. In the middle of the huge heart, there is a canopy area with a table and two chairs. There is champagne glasses filled and there, standing next to one of the chairs, is Tobias! I never realized this before, but he looks really hot in a tuxedo!
Uriah walks me to Tobias as he pulls out my chair for me. He is seriously the sweetest boyfriend ever! We just make small talk until Uriah pops up out of nowhere with one of those professional silver chef trays.
"May I present the meal of the evening, chicken caeser salad." Uriah says in a ridiculous British accent that he can't hold because we all start cracking up laughing!
After we eat, Tobias stands up and the guys of One Direction come up behind him. What's going on?

I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one be the one tonight

When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious
Oh yeah
Girl I hope your sure
What you're looking for
Cause I'm not good at making promises

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
If you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby I'm perfect
Baby I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then baby you're perfect
Baby you're perfect
So let's start right now

I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can live her in the moment
Cause I could be the one you love from time to time

When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious
Oh yeah
Girl I hope your sure
What you're looking for
Cause I'm not good at making promises

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby I'm perfect
Baby I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then baby you're perfect
Baby you're perfect
So let's start right now

And if you like cameras flashing everytime we go out
Oh yeah
And if you're looking for someone to write your break up songs about
Baby I'm perfect
Baby we're perfect

If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby I'm perfect
Baby I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then baby you're perfect
Baby you're perfect
So let's start right now

"Beatrice Prior, you are so perfect to me! Will you marry me?"

A/N YES OR NO???

CLIFFHANGER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES!!!! I LOVE YOU😘😍❤️🎁🎊

QOTD: HAVE A CRUSH????

AOTD: YES!!!😊😍😊

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘