Decorating The Nursery Part 1

TRIS IS ONCE AGAIN NOT WEARING THE JACKET IN HER OUTFIT!!!

STORYTIME

TRIS POV

Today, we are decorating the nursery for Katniss' baby. Since she is having a girl, we are making the nursery full out pink and really girly!
"Hey Tris! I think that instead of a pink, girly design for the nursery, we can do a sunset theme!" Christina tells me, showing me a page in a magazine that shows a sunset themed nursery.
"That's an amazing idea Christina! Plus, Peeta and Katniss were watching the sunset when Peeta asked Katniss to become his girlfriend!" I say remembering the day when Katniss called me from New York, telling me how Peeta asks her to be his girlfriend, that was three years ago. Oh memories!
That reminds me, all of my other friends that the gang met in NY, bought houses in Chicago close to me so that we can see each other all the time!
Katniss and Peeta actually don't know about Ed Sheeran, Zeke, Christina, and I are setting up the nursery. I rented them a hotel room for two days so they don't see the nursery until we show them.
Christina and I make a list of supplies for the guys to get at the store
(THE FOLLOWING IS THE LIST UNTIL THE WRITING GOES BACK TO NORMAL)

Purple Paint
Yellow Paint
Orange Paint
Blue-Green Paint
Black letters
Painters Tape
Paint brushes
Rolling paint brush
Aluminum foil paint tin
Black paint

Christina and I are going to stay here and order the furniture online so that the furniture will be here by the time the paint dries.
I go over to Zeke's house since Zeke is going to pick up Ed from his lunch date with Taylor so they can go shopping.
When I get home, Christina already has put her MacBook, typing in the furniture store website.
We just finished ordering the crib when I get a text from Zeke.
Zeke😂- Hey Tris! Ed and I were walking out of the store with all of the paint in our hands and Ed doesn't realize that there is a glass door, right in front of him, and he walks right into it😂😂😂😂 Getting paint all over himself😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tris😃-JESUS CHRIST ZEKE!!! Now you have to buy a hell of a lot of new paint that you just bought!!!

Zeke😂-Calm down Tris!!! The cashiers saw what happened and we don't have to buy the paint that got wasted during what happened!!!

Tris😃-Okay! At least you won't have to pay more money!!! Christina and I just ordered the crib, mattress, blankets for crib, vanity, and changing table. Now we just need shelves.

Zeke😂-Well, Ed and I can buy some wood and make the shelves so you don't have to buy shelves!

Tris😃-OMG Zeke!! That would be amazing!!! Can you please do that, and paint them black??

Zeke😂-Of course!!!!

Tris😃-Thank you!!! 

Well that means, Christina and I don't have to buy anything else!
"Chrissy! Zeke and Ed are going to buy shelves and paint them. So we are finished buying stuff!" I tell her as I walk back into the living room.
"Okay. So we are going to paint the room later today when the boys get here?" Christina asks me as she logs off of her computer.
"Yep!" I tell her.

-A/N SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON FRIDAY SO I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

I ALSO STARTED SCHOOL LAST WEDNESDAY SO I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH THAT TOO!!!!

QOTD: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

AOTD:  I TURNED 13 ON FRIDAY!!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘