Choir!

TRIS POV

Today is Monday! I get my new schedule today, and I'm kind of excited!
It's actually kinda cooler today, so I'll mix fall fashion and summer fashion. I decided with a crop top, a skirt, a cardigan over top, and some jewelry. For shoes, I'm going to put on some random brown boots.
Cinna and Effie are watching the kids today, so I'm going to drive myself to my classes today.
I eat a piece of toast with peanut butter and bananas, brush my teeth, dress and feed the babies, open up the door for Cinna and Effie, and I'm on my way!
When I got to the main building, the first person I saw was Lynn!
"LYNN!!!!" I exclaimed running towards her as she pulls me into a bone crushing hug.
She was wearing a black, oversized, holy sweater, black shorts, and fully black converse. Her hair is in waves. She actually looks girly!
"My girlfriend, Gianna made me wear this!" Lynn exclaims as she sees me looking at her outfit.
"Girlfriend? I thought you were dating Al? What happened? Are you a lesbian or bisexual?" I ask her since she was "away" since after Katniss' wedding.
"Yes I have a girlfriend, her name is Gianna, she has ginger, curly hair, big breasts and a big ass. No, Al and I are not dating anymore obviously. I broke up with him when I realized that I was a lesbian. I am a lesbian, not bisexual." Lynn cleared up everything, and now I realized, I haven't seen Al since Katniss' wedding as well.
"Do you know what happened to Al? I haven't seen him since Katniss and Peeta's wedding." I ask Lynn who is biting her lip nervously.
"Let's go get our new schedules and we can talk about it." Lynn and I start walking into the main building. "After I broke up with Al, he kept trying to get me back. Gianna told him that I was no longer into him and that I'm a lesbian. That must of broke him, because when I went to his room the next day, he was hanging by a cord!" Lynn started crying, you could tell that she didn't want this to happen. I started crying a little bit too. But, when we got to the office, we decided to calm down.
"Hello Coach Atala, we were just coming by to grab our schedules. Tris Prior and Lynn Johnson."
Coach didn't say anything but gave us our new schedules. We waved goodbye to her as she waved goodbye back.
I noticed that Lynn didn't get any extra classes or clubs. I wonder if she didn't sign up for any. I look at mine, and my eyes literally pop out of my head!

Homeroom: Mr. Heavensbee
Anatomy: Mrs. Everdeen
Calculus: Mrs. Wiress
Creative Writing: Mrs. Meyers
Spanish 5: Mrs. Tigress
Computers and Technology: Mr. Beetee
Lunch
Art: Mrs. Portia
Culinary: Mr. Mellark
Reading: Mrs. Foreman
Music: Mrs. Clare
Greek Mythology: Mr. Riordan
Cosmetology: Mrs. Wu
Drama: Mrs. Wu
Student Council: Mrs. Collins
Choir: Mrs. Clare

That is the longest schedule I've ever seen in my life! It's okay though, I chose to sign up for these classes so I have to deal with it!
I started to head to homeroom when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Tobias!
"I can't wait for Friday." Tobias walks by me, pulling me into a hug.
After I pulled away, I got to homeroom and sat next to Bella.
"Hey Bella!" I exclaim as Mr. Heavensbee takes attendance.
"Hey Tris. Why are you so happy?"
"Tobias asked me out on a date for Friday!" I exclaim as she crushed me in a hug!
Bella was wearing a red crop top, black skinny jeans, black leather boots, and she has a black leather jacket over top of the crop top. Her hair is in tight waves all throughout her hair. She's looks so bad ass!

Choir

"Hello Choir students! Today we will sing individually since it's the first day, but tomorrow we will start getting ready for our beginning of the year concert. Tris, would you like to go first?" Mrs. Clare asks me.
"Of course!" I walk in front of the class and sing a song that has been stuck in my head forever.

Hello it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal you
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can see that I tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Hello, how are you
It's so typical of me to talk about myself
I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened

It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

So hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can see that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Anymore
Anymore
Anymore
Anymore

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

After I finished singing, I looked around and noticed that Tobias, Uriah, Shauna, and Katniss are all in this class!
After I go back to my seat, all of my friends get called up to sing one by one. Tobias sang Hotline Bling by Drake, Uriah sang Stitches by Shawn Mendes, Shauna sang Used to Love You by Gwen Stefani, and, lastly, Katniss sang On My Mind by Ellie Goudling.
Today has been a great day!

A/N WHAT DID YOU THINK????

IVE BEEN SO BUSY!!!!!

QOTD: WHAT SONG IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD????

AOTD: HELLO BY ADELE!!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘