It's The Day!!!

TRIS POV

Today is the day! Today is the day I become a Pedrad forever! I'm so excited! I'm marrying my best friend!

But now I realize something. Uriah is more like a brother to me! Uh oh! I love him though! I love him and I will never leave him!
Once that ring is on my finger, I'm a Pedrad. No longer a Prior!
All the bridesmaids, the babies, and I are in our hotel room because the guys wanted the house to themselves. But I mean, us girls aren't complaining, we got full body massages yesterday night.
Now we are all getting our hair done, my hair is getting curled, and getting put into this beautiful up do with A LOT of bobby pins. Like A LOT of bobby pins!
All of the other girls have curled side buns in their hair because they all wanted their hair to match.
OH YEAH!
I forgot to say! PRIM IS HERE!!!!!!
All us girls are excited! But it's a surprise for everyone at the church! I can't wait!

Two hours later

The photographer is here! We hired my friend Cressida to take the wedding pictures since she was GREAT at photography!
We decided that the bridesmaids were going to get dressed before Cressida got here, and they were going to help me as Cressida is taking pictures.
The girls have just helped me get my dress on, now it's times for shoes! Yah!
Christina wanted me to wear like 6 inch heels! She's crazy!
But, after I got them on, they were SO comfortable! Next is makeup!
My family friend, Effie, wanted to go our makeup, so we let her!
She told me she was going to put on tinted foundation, but that was out of the question since this summer I got really tan!
She gave me a neutral smokey eye, with nude lips. It's such a simple makeup look, but she made me look flawless!
"Thank you so much Effie!" I exclaim, hugging her as I get up from the "makeup chair".

One hour later

Caleb is here to escort me to the limo bus thing so I can get to the church. He is walking me down the aisle since unfortunately my dad isn't with us anymore!
When we all get in the limo/party bus, we all decided to play Ellen's Headsup app. It's so much fun!
When we got to the venue, the first person I saw was Tobias walking up to me.
"Hey girls! Can I talk to Tris privately for a minute?" Tobias asks the girls as he gives me a hug.
"Sure! See you in there bride to be!!!" Christina exclaims hugging me, followed by all of the other girls and Caleb.
"Here Tris, let's go over here." Tobias escorts me to the side of the church.
"Listen Tris, I love you! I love you so much! I can't handle you getting married today! I can't! I always imagined it was going to be me on the other side of the alter! Before you become Mrs. Pedrad, do me a favor, kiss me!" Tobias pleads to me making me feel guilty since I love him too! I'm just so confused!
I do what he asked of me. I kiss him! He kisses me back right away! I feel bombs and fireworks! Nothing I felt with Uriah! Now I know. I belong with Tobias!
I pull away because I need to get ready for the ceremony!
"Tobias, I love you too! I gotta go!" I peck his cheek and run into the church to get ready for the ceremony!

Skip to vows!!!!!

"Uriah Peter Pedrad, do you take Beatrice Mckenzie Prior to be your wife?" The priest asked Uriah who is biting his lip.

The whole church got quiet.....

"I can't!"

A/N OMG WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?

FIRST TRIS MAKES OUT WITH TOBIAS AND NOW URIAH SAYS HE CANT MARRY TRIS!!!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?

I HAVENT SEEN MOCKINGJAY PART 2 YET SO NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAV STARBUCKS DRINK????

AOTD: Vanilla Bean Frappé!!!!❤️❤️

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘