SHOCKING NEWS

TRIS POV

Good Morning! Good Morning! Just kidding! It's not a good morning because we are still on these freaking buses when we were supposed to be in New York by now!
Once I finish getting dressed, I tie my flannel around my waist, and start to get the babies dressed. After I change the babies, Uriah comes in and offers to feed them while I get on my shoes.
This morning, all of the RVs are going to stop in some town in Indiana so we can eat and stuff. The guys and most of the girls are going to get McDonalds while Katniss, Annie, and I are going to a Starbucks here to talk wedding plans for mine and Katniss' weddings.
Once the RVs stop, I meet up with Annie and Katniss and we all walk to the Starbucks since it was right around the corner from where we parked.
Once we get there, I order a cinnamon roll frappé, Annie orders a cupcake creme frappé, and Katniss orders a hazelnut frappé. As we are waiting for our drinks, I put my sunglasses in my purse while Katniss pulls out a huge 5 inch binder out of the bookbag that was on her back. Dang! For being almost 6 months pregnant, she is doing very well physical.
"Tris, Katniss, and Annie!" Our names get called for our drinks. We go up and grab our drinks as we talk about bridesmaid dresses.
" So I was thinking about doing mint green for the junior bridesmaid, and coral for the bridesmaids." I say sipping my frappé. It's so good!
"That's sounds really good Tris! I was thinking a light orange for the junior bridesmaids and a forest green for the bridesmaids." Katniss replies energetic.
"That seems good too Katniss! I definitely want you guys, Hazel, Mia, Margo, Prim, Rue, and Johanna as my bridesmaids. But I don't know if I should have all my babies be flower girls and ring bearers?" I tell Katniss in all honesty.
"OMG That would be so cute Tris! If you want me to I could pull the wagon as I walk to my spot!" Annie tells me as we are walking to the exit of Starbucks.
"That sounds like a great idea Annie!" I say excited about the wedding!
We all get to our RVs and I quickly hug them and walk into my RV.
When Katniss and I walk in, Uriah and Peeta are playing cards, and Tobias is sleeping on the couch. I decided that I was going to paint Katniss' nails.
We go into my room and I get out s hell of a lot of nail polishes! Katniss picks a forest green by OPI, it's called Jade is the New Black. It's really pretty, and it suits Katniss' personality so well! After that, I paint my own nails this silver color called I Drive A Supernova, it's super pretty!
The RVs started moving which means that everyone is in their buses.
Katniss and I were playing with the babies when I got a phone call. It's Annie, I wonder what's up?!?
Bold Tris Italics Annie
H-h-h-hey Tris. Is Ka-Ka-Katniss there?
Yeah Annie. What's wrong?
Okay. Well, I have some upsetting news that I have only shared with you guys.
Okay Annie. Your scaring us!
Sorry! It all started the day before we left in the RVs, I wasn't feeling well so I went to the hospital. They took my blood and said that they would call me once they got the results. So, today, after breakfast, they called me with the results. I lost the baby!

A/N SORRY

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!?

IM SORRY IF YOU WERE EXCITED FOR THE FINNICK AND ANNIE BABY!!!!

QOTD: WHATS YOYR ZODIAC SIGN?

AOTD: VIRGO!!!! ♏️♏️♏️

43 DAYS TILL MOCKINGJAY PART 2!!!!!!! 😘💯❤️💖🎯🔥🍞

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘