Back in Chicago

TRIS POV

TWO DAYS LATER

The RV just came to a stop, signaling that we are back in Chicago! I'm so excited!
I mean, I love New York City so much, but Chicago is where I met Tobias and the gang!
I was already dressed so I just put on my Toms, grabbed my suitcases, woke up everyone else, and left the RV.
Since it was 6 AM, everyone was still sleeping except for probably me since I was too excited to get back to Chicago!
I unlock my house door, walk in the door, and get so excited! I'm home! I'm home! The babies and I are home!
The babies! I run back outside to grab the kiddies since they were sleeping. When I get to the RV, I see Tobias, Katniss, and Christina carrying the babies into the house.
"I'll grab your suitcases." I state to absolutely no one.
I grab their suitcases, and I see Peeta still sleeping!
"Peeta. Peeta. PEETA EDWARD MELLARK WAKE UP!!" I exclaim, pulling the blanket off of him.
"What Tris!" Peeta groans trying to pull the blanket back over top of him.
"We are back in Chicago!" I exclaim jumping up and down excited!
At the word Chicago, Peeta jumps out of bed, grabs his suitcase, and runs out of the RV.

Two hours later

About one hour ago, everyone else got here, and we just watched movies and take a nap, but for lunch, Tobias and I are taking the babies on a picnic for family bonding time while the rest of the girls shop, and the guys stay home and hang out.
Tomorrow Katniss, Rue, Annie, Johanna, and I are going out to get our dresses for Katniss' wedding. I'm so excited! The wedding is going to be on September 4th, and the babies are due October 15th so Katniss will be 8 months pregnant for the wedding.

12:00

Tobias and I are going to wake up the babies so we can go on a picnic. I'm excited but I hope Tobias doesn't have anything up his sleeve. I might be okay with not getting married to Uriah, but I definitely don't want another relationship right now!

At the park

Tobias has just laid down the picnic blanket, and I pulled the babies' stroller to the edge of the blanket.
"Do you want to play a game while we eat?" Tobias asks me handing me a ham and cheese sandwich.
"Sure! What kind of game?" I ask him, taking a bite of my sandwich, and feeding Aubrey some peas and carrots flavored baby food.
"20 questions! Since when we dated before, we barely knew anything about each other!" Tobias says feeding Matt the same food.
"That's a great idea! I'll ask you first! Why do you still like me?" I ask him putting Aubrey back into her stroller, and feeding Rebecca.
"I have always loved you Tris! When we started dating, I was the happiest person ever, I was on cloud 9! But, after we had sex for the first time, it seemed like you were ignoring me! Me being a boy, I got bored, I needed action! So everytime you went out for about an hour, Marlene would come over and we would have sex, I regretted all of it though when you caught us! I wish I could turn back time and change what happened. But, I know I can't, and I will be filled with regret forever! When I found out you were pregnant, my love for you and the babies grew stronger than I ever thought it would! After you and Uriah got engaged, I started drinking and smoking a lot, one time, I tried to commit suicide, but Christina and Zeke stopped me. I couldn't lose you Tris! I love you too much!" He finishes his speech and he starts crying.
After he stopped crying, I kissed him, I kissed him with passion, love, and lust! I love him so much!

That's when I realize

He's my one

He's my Prince Charming

A/N WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?????

THIS WAS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS TO WRITE!!!!!!

QOTD: WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?????

AOTD: SEPTEMBER 4th!!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘