Just Your Average College Party

TRIS POV

Shauna and I took off towards Zeke and Shauna's new house. I'm still kinda pissed about the dance being cancelled but I'm excited for our first Zeke Pedrad college party!
15 minutes later, we get to the front of their house and I immediately hear music blaring! Here we go again!
Shauna and I walk into the house and all I smell is alcohol! This is a real party!
I walk over to Tobias who is leaning against the wall, already holding two red cups, waiting for me to get here. He pecks my lips as he hands me my cup and I realize that it's red wine. That's a good thing because I don't want to get that drunk because I will probably have to drive if I end up going home tonight.
"Everyone get into a circle! We are going to play Never Have I Ever!" Zeke slurs. Damn! That boy gets drunk so fast!
"Let's go hun!" Tobias slips his hand into mine and pecks my cheek before we start walking to the living room.
When we get there, we sit in between Uriah and Lynn. Uriah is chatting mine and Tobias' ears off while Lynn and Gianna are swallowing each other's faces while we wait for Zeke to grab some grapes. But, when Zeke came back into the living room, he didn't have grapes with him, he had a giant bottle of vodka! So much for not getting drunk tonight!
"I hope everyone knows the rules of Never Have I Ever! Never have I ever drunk a teaspoon of hot sauce." Zeke says and looks to Uriah sheepishly. As I thought, the only one who drank out of the bottle was Uriah! He is probably one of the weirdest people that I have ever met!
I literally just zone out for the entire game until it's my turn. "Never have I ever gave someone a bj." Once I say that, basically everybody drinks a little bit out of the bottle. Am I seriously that pure! That definitely should change, but it probably won't.
Once Never Have I Ever finished, the entire bottle of vodka is empty and I realize that Tobias and I are the only people who aren't drunk.
We decide to play a couple rounds of Candor or Dauntless, and then Christina, under the influence of alcohol, asked me to sing to them. My friends are truly the weirdest people alive.
Uriah decides to start Candor or Dauntless, and he does, after fighting with Zeke for like 10 minutes. "Shauna, Candor or Dauntless?"
"Dauntless!" She slurs
"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy here!" Uriah says and she leans over to Zeke, and they end up taking off both of their shirts, and Zeke is about to discard his pants when Lynn pulls Shauna off and demands that Zeke keeps his pants on. Which none of us object besides Shauna.
"Lynn, Candor or Dauntless?" Shauna slurs rubbing her head, I guess that she is already feeling the side effects of a hangover!
"Candor." Lynn states.
"When did you know you were a lesbian?" Shauna asks and Lynn stiffens at the question until Gianna starts blowing up at Shauna!
"You know what Miss Shauna! Maybe Lynn doesn't want to confess! She doesn't have too! It's her life! Not yours! So get the hell out of her life!"
To try and brightened the mood, I start talking. "I guess I'll start singing now!" I scurry up the the mini stage area in the living room. Everyone obilgies and claps as I choose a song to sing.

The drought was the very worst
When the flowers that we'd grown together died of thirst
It was months and months of back and forth
You're still all over me like a white stained dress I can't wear anymore

Hung my head as I lost the war and the sky turned black like a perfect storm

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning
That's when I could finally breathe
And by morning gone was any trace from you I think I am finally clean

There was nothing left to do
When the butterflies turned to dust that covered my whole room
So I punched a hole in the roof
Let the flood carry away all of my pictures of you

The water filled my lungs, I screamed so loud but no one heard a thing

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning
That's when I could finally breathe
And by morning, gone with any trace of you
I think I am finally clean
Said I think I am finally clean

10 months sober I must admit
Just because you're clean don't mean you don't miss it
10 months older, I won't give in
Now that I'm clean I'm never gonna risk it

The drought was the very worst
When the flowers that we'd grown together died of thirst

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning
That's when I could finally breathe
And by morning gone was any trace of you
I think I am finally clean

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning
That's when I could finally breathe
And by morning gone with any trace of you
I think I am finally clean
Finally clean
Think I'm finally clean

Tonight has been one of the best nights ever and I'm glad that I've got to spend it with my friends!

A/N GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?????

ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT AND DIVERGENT HIGH IS OVER😢😢😢😢

QOTD: WHAT TIME DO YOU GET UP FOR SCHOOL IN THE MORNING?????

AOTD: 6 IN THE MORNING😞😞😞😞

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘