The BBQ

TRIS POV

It is now time for the BBQ and I am so excited! Uriah and I have to announce the news about the wedding and we are going to have a karaoke challenge between Tobias, Uriah, Annie, and I!
I am currently helping Katniss' mom set up outside for the BBQ and we are talking about Prim. I was ecstatic when Katniss texted me and told me the news, and as soon as I got the news, I ran to her mom's office to tell her the news. She was so happy!
"Let's talk about your wedding!" Katniss's mom exclaims as she fills one of the Mason jars with fruit punch.
"Okay! So I decided that the bridesmaid dresses are going to be mint and coral since I've been OBSESSED with those colors lately and Uriah wants all of the guys to match, so they are all wearing mint ties with their black and white suits." I tell her as I put the plastic spoons, knives, and forks, into red, white, and blue cups and put them on the picnic tables.
"Those colors are beautiful Tris! Who is going to be the maid of honor and the best man?" Katniss's mom asks as she brings out a second Mason jar filled with lemonade.
"I was thinking of having two maids of honor. They would be Christina and Katniss. I was going to ask them tonight. Uriah is most likely going to have Zeke as a best man since they are brothers. He also wanted to ask him tonight. My bridesmaids will be Christina, Katniss, Shauna, Lynn, Annie, Taylor, and Perrie. The junior bridesmaids were going to be Prim and Rue, but I don't know if Prim will be able to make it! The flower girls and ring bearers are going to be my babies, and I want someone to pull them down the isle in wagons or some of the bridesmaids can carry them down as they walk down the aisle with one of the groomsmen." I tell her while I finish setting up the picnic tables.
"What about the groomsmen? Did Uriah choose the groomsmen yet?" Katniss' mom asks me eager for information!
"The groomsmen are going to be Zeke, Four, Will, Al, Peeta, and Finnick." I tell her as I finish putting the food on the buffet tables.

3 hours later

The BBQ has started and we are currently about to eat. I get a piece of steak, a hot dog, an ear of corn, and a piece of watermelon. Uriah gets a hamburger, a hot dog, and an ear of corn as well.
After we finish eating, Al and Gale put up a huge screen and we watch Paper Towns outside on blankets. It was so cute!
After the movie was over, Uriah and I announce something. We announce that we moved the wedding for three weeks from today.
Christina pulls me into a hug and she tells Uriah that if he breaks my heart, that won't be the only thing that is broken!
After about an hour, we decide to light some fireworks. It was beautiful and it was a perfect way to end a perfect night!

-A/N SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE

I HAVE BEEN HELLA BUSY!!!!!

LIKE NO JOKE

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAV ACTIVITY?

AOTD: COLOR GUARD!!!!!!!

14 DAYS TILL MOCKINGJAY PART 2!!!!! 💯😘😍❤️👍💖🎯🍞

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘