Decorating The Nursery Part 2

A/N SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!!

TRIS POV

Yesterday, Ed, Zeke, Chrissy, and I painted the nursery when Ed and Zeke got back to my house from the store, and personally, I think that the nursery looks amazing!
After we finished painting, everyone, except Peeta and Katniss, came over for dinner, then everyone left and I went to bed.
This morning, I put on my outfit, I tied my flannel around my waist, and now, I'm waiting for the furniture to get here.
Ding Dong
Someone is here!
Quickly, I get up to get the door, thinking it's the furniture guys, but, it's the guys of 5SOS!
"Hey Tris! We wanted to know if you needed help with setting up the nursery?" Ashton asks me, giving me a tight squeeze.
"Of course! Come on in!"I tell them and as soon as they come in and we all sit down on the couch, I hear baby cries!
I go upstairs to check on them and as soon as I reach the door of my babies' nursery, the doorbell rings and I hear Luke scream up the stairs "The furniture guys, and Zeke and Ed are here!"
"Let them in!" I scream back, going into the nursery and picking up Rebecca to feed her, change her, and put her to bed.
After I finish with all of the babies, I go downstairs to see Calum, Luke and Ed putting together to crib, Christina, Ashton, and Michael putting together to changing table, and Zeke is waiting for me so him and I can put together the vanity.

FINNICK POV

Since Annie and I never got the chance to tell everyone our news, we are going over to tell Katniss, Zeke, Christina, and Ed the news first, then go around and tell everyone else.
As we get up to Tris' front door, we hear Australian accents. 5SOS is here! I guess we are telling them the news too.
As soon as we knocked on the door, Ed opened up the door and said "Finnick and Annie! What are you guys doing here?"
"Well we came here to tell you guys something but, we can help you with the furniture for the nursery before." I tell him as he lets Annie and I walk in. We go upstairs to the unfinished nursery to find everyone else building the furniture. I go over to help Tris and Zeke while Annie goes over to help Ashton, Michael, and Christina.

TRIS POV

After we all finished building and setting up the furniture, we all went downstairs and watched reruns of Boy Meets World when I remember that Finnick and Annie wanted to tell us something.
"Finnick and Annie, what did you want to tell us?" I ash them and they look at me and they stand up.
Annie holds up her left hand and I immediately gasped! Their engaged!
"Oh yeah and one more thing! Finnick and I are expecting!"

A/N WERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT?!?!?

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE GENDER IS GOING TO BE????

NO

ITS NOT SEXTUPLETS AGAIN😂😂😂😂😂😂

I NEED NAMES FOR THE EVERLARK BABY!!!!!

QOTD: FAV MOVIE?

AOTD: THE DIVERGENT SERIES

THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES

TFIOS

OR IF I STAY

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘