Getting My Dress For Katniss' Wedding

TRIS POV

After the picnic yesterday, Tobias and I came back home with the babies, put the babies to bed, and the unthinkable happened...

We had sex

I know! I know! I know that I said I wanted to wait a while! But I think I'm falling for Tobias hard core!

And yes, before you all worry

We used protection!

I'm not disappointed that we did it. But I'm kinda upset because I think that Tobias thinks that I don't love him back!
So, today, when us girls get back to my house, I'm going to admit my feelings!
Also, I have noticed that Lynn and Al haven't been talking to each other that much anymore!
I will ask her later. I have to get ready to go to the bridal store!
I quickly put on a black off the shoulder shirt, skirt, heels, a necklace, and lastly I grabbed a clutch, and put my main things in there.
I peck the babies on their foreheads, say bye to everyone else, and I'm on my way.
I get into my Acadia, turn on the radio to Q102, and my jam is on!

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, C'mon, C'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, C'mon, C'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

By the time the song finished, I was at the bridal store. I get out the car to see, once again Clove Skyler Jackson at the register! As long as she doesn't start problems, we're good!
"I'm in here for Katniss Everdeen." I say to Clove as I take my phone out of my clutch to call Katniss.
"Oh yeah! Katniss Everdeen, member of the shit squad in high school! Her dressing room area is over there!" Clove exclaims pointing to a trash can!
I call Katniss, and she tells me to walk around the back, there is a lady back there who can sign us in. Thank god!
"I'm sorry Clove, but I have to go! Tell Glimmer I said that the boob job makes her look like a pig!" I say, walking towards the doors, raising one finger in Clove's face!
That's what she gets!
I head to the back and all of the girls hug me as I pant since I ran.
"I ran into Clove, apparently she got hired here too!" I tell the girls and they all gasp!

One hour later

We all came out of our dressing areas in our dresses and we look beautiful!
The funny thing is that, they all look like the dresses that the bridesmaids wore in my wedding, but the bridesmaid dresses are forest green, and Rue's dress is light orange!
After Katniss and us girls approve of the dresses, we get dressed into our actual clothes, and since Katniss wants the babies in the wedding, I'll just dress them in their outfits from the wedding since the outfits are white.

15 minutes later

We get back to the house around 5:30, and when we get inside, we see everyone is there, fighting over what movie they should watch next,
"Ahem!" I yell getting everyone's attention!
"I'm making dinner with Christina!" I tell them as I drag Christina to the kitchen.
I told her that we are making alfredo pasta with caeser salad.
I start to take out the ingredients when Christina says "Did you notice anything weird between Al and Lynn?"
"Yeah I did. What's going on?" I ask her as I get out the bowls, plates, and utensils.
"I don't know. That's why I was asking you." Christina tells me as she starts making the salad in a large bowl.

20 minutes later

"Dinner is ready!!!!" I yell to everyone!
They all just run in as soon as they hear dinner!
We eat dinner, and then we watched movies.
Another great end to a great day!!

A/N HEY GUYS!!!!

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?????

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!

QOTD: FAV STARBUCKS DRINK????

AOTD: VANILLA BEAN FRAPPE!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘