Getting My Wedding Dress

TRIS POV

After we ordered the dresses, we decided to go out to dinner. We went to Chipotle since it was right next to the bridal store.
After Chipotle, we went home because we were all exhausted!
When we got home, the babies were already asleep so I quietly moved them all upstairs, to their cribs, and got in my pajamas to go to sleep.
The next morning, I got dressed into my outfit, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Everyone was already downstairs eating breakfast. I look at the time , 10:30! How did I sleep in until 10:30?!?
Oh well!
"I'm going to order my wedding dress today!" I exclaim as I make myself a bowl of Mini Wheats.
"Can I come?" Katniss and Christina ask at the same time.
"Of course you can come! I'm taking Rebecca, Aubrey, and Brianna with us too so I can get their little flower girl dresses! Plus, Uriah wants to take Ryder, Matt, and Max to get their little tuxedos right Uriah?" I ask Uriah who is sitting down at the end of the table eating a pancake with nutella on it.
"Yup I will take them since I have to order my suit anyway." He tells me as he gives me a peck on the cheek before he puts his plate in the sink.

Two hours later, Christina, Katniss, the babies, and I got to the bridal store. We eagerly got to the counter and I was shown the dressing area and 6 dresses! OMG I LOVE THIS ALREADY!!!!!
Christina and Katniss went around the store and picked out matching dresses for the babies, but they won't show me until the morning of the wedding!

Three hours later, I'm finally on the last dress. All of the other dresses were either too long, or too short! It was terrible!
I slip the dress on and it's perfect!
I go back out to the girls and as soon as they see me in this dress, their jaws dropped!
"OMG TRIS ITS PERFECT!!!!" They both squeal at the same time! Even the babies started clapping!

I think I found my dress!!!!

-A/N IM BACK!!!!

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING?????

BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!!!!

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

ATOD: MINI WHEATS OR GOLDEN GRAHAMS!!!!!

3 DAYS TILL MOCKINGJAY PART 2!!!!!!😂😘😭💯❤️😍💖👍🔥🍞🎯

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘