Cheer! Part 1

TRIS POV

After Music, I went to the gym locker room to get ready for cheer tryouts.
I changed into my cheer try out clothes, which was a green tank top, black shorts, and black Nikes.
I'm so pumped!
When I got to the gym, I saw a bunch of skanks! Clove Jackson, Glimmer Monroe, Nita Barnes, Lauren Grey, and Delly Cartwright! They are all wearing deep v-neck shirts, and booty shorts, at least they are wearing normal sneakers! When Coach Atala comes into the gym, she starts yelling! "Everyone get into two lines! Tris, Shauna, Christina, Annie, and Alaska, you guys are in the front line! Clove, Glimmer, Nita, Lauren, and Delly, get in the back! Next Monday, you guys will audition with the song and routine that you guys will learn today! Do you understand!" Coach yells at us, as we nod our heads scared as hell! I didn't realize that Christina and Annie were here! I look over at them, and they look as happy as I am! They probably didn't know I was trying out either!
Coach Atala turns on our tryout song, and it's Work Bitch by Britney Spears! I love that song! I see that the sluts are trying to dance but ultimately failing!
After the song stops, Coach introduces someone. I look and see Tori, my old Music teacher!
"Tori!!!" Christina, Shauna, and I squeal! I can't believe she is here! She is the only teacher I miss at Divergent High!
"Hey girls! I'm here because I'm actually a cheerleading alumni for Roth University!" Tori tells us walking next to Coach.
"Yup! That's correct! Tori was our best cheerleader here at Roth University, and she is here to teach you guys the routine! So Tori, get in position!" Coach tells us as she turns Work Bitch back on.
Tori did a quick cheer dance routine, then she got into gymnastics. She did a front hand spring into a split, went into a bridge, did a back walk over, into a back handspring, into a back tuck! After that was a stunt but obviously, she can't to a stunt on her own, so she just did stunt motions.
After Tori was finished, we got into two lines, and did the routine. For the stunt, I was the flyer, Annie and Christina were bases, and Shauna was our back spotter since she is about 5'8, also, Alaska was a front spot since she didn't really know what we were doing.
The sluts had Glimmer as the flyer, Clove and Lauren were based, Nita was a back spot, and Delly was the front spot.
When Christina and Annie put me into a full, I looked over and was about to laugh! Clove let go of Glimmer leg, making Glimmer crash onto the ground and no one helped her back up. When my stunt cradles me and put me on my own two feet, I run over to Glimmer to help. When I get over there, and look at her leg, it's all swollen and bloody! I also kinda see her bone sticking out! It's definitely broken! No doubt about it!
"Guys! Glimmer's leg is broken!"

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER!!!!!

IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE GUYS!!!!!

QOTD: WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THE MOST????

AOTD: MACBOOK PRO!!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘