Baby Mellark!

TRIS POV

Poor Katniss! She has been at the hospital for about 12 hours! She went into labor at 8:30 at night, and its 8:30 in the morning right now! That baby seriously doesn't want to be out of Katniss' stomach.
Last night, around 11:30, I left the hospital and went home so I could get some rest. I told Peeta that I would be back in the morning, and I will not let Katniss down! Peeta texted me when I woke up, telling me that she was 6 centimeters dilated, so she has about 2 hours left to go.
I got dressed, grabbed a peanut butter granola bar, and was on my way to Katniss.
I walked into the maternity room, and poor Katniss looks like she is in so much pain, and Peeta is about to cry because he doesn't want to see her suffer!
"Shhhh! Katniss. I'm here now. It's okay." I calm her down because she was about to start hyperventilating. I go to Peeta next to comfort him.
"Peeta, Katniss will be fine. She is a strong woman. That little girl in her stomach can not wait to get out and see her mommy and daddy. Calm down, okay, everyone is fine." I finish calming Peeta down, and I go sit on the right side of Katniss and hold her hand.

Two hours later

It's time for Katniss to start pushing! This is going to be so painful! I feel so bad!
"Okay Katniss, on your next contraction, I want you to push so hard." The doctor told Katniss who looked scared.
On her next contraction, she screamed and pushed so hard that her face turned bright red!
"Okay Katniss, the head is out so you only need to push 2 more times." The doctor told Katniss who was out of breath.
After 2 pushes, constant screaming, and white hands, we heard a baby cry!
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" The baby screamed as it came out of the womb!
"She's here Katniss! Are you happy?!?" I ask her as I wipe off the sweat on her forehead.
After they clean the baby and check her, they hand her to Katniss.
"Even though she was a month early, she is perfectly healthy! What would you like to name her?" The nurse asks Katniss writing on a piece of paper.
"Lily Marie Mellark." Katniss tells the nurse, cooing Lily so she stops crying.
When Lily opens her eyes for the first time, we gasp! She has Peeta's eyes but has little grey tints in them! She's beautiful!

Full Name: Lily Marie Mellark
Date of Birth: September 4th 2015
Weight: 7 lbs 11 ounces
Length: 19 inches
Mother: Katniss Rose Mellark
Father: Peeta Edward Mellark

A/N LILY MARIE MELLARK!!!!!!

SHE IS HERE!!!!!!

THE BABY NAME WAS SUGGESTED BY Hey_itz_Megan_71904

THANK YOU MEGAN!!!!!!

QOTD: HUNGER GAMES OR DIVERGENT??????

AOTD: I CANT CHOOSE!!!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘