Chorus Concert!

TRIS POV

Today is the last day of school before winter break! I'm so excited! The gang and I are going to New York for Christmas and New Year's!
I pry myself out of Tobias' grip, which took 10 minutes until I finally got the idea to give him a kiss. Once I did, his grip loosened, and I easily got out, without waking him up.
I got dressed into a striped, long sleeved shirt, black jeans, open toed sandals, a jean jacket, a gold necklace, gold bangles, and a gold watch.
I woke up Tobias, and once he got up, I brushed my teeth, and met him downstairs for breakfast. For breakfast, we are having bagels with cream cheese.
All of our celebrity friends are on your all at once, so we won't see them for about a year or year and a half. It's so sad! But, they have to do what they have to do!
Tobias and I are going to get the babies in the car, take them to daycare, and head to class ourselves.

Once I got into homeroom, I sat down next to Bella who was asking me all of these questions because I put something on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr about my date on Friday and now she is freaking out! She is also so excited about coming to NY with the rest of the gang tomorrow! She is wearing a dark purple turtleneck, dark washed jeans, her black high heel black leather boots, and her hair is in huge bouncy curls! She looks so pretty!
"You look so pretty today! I'm so not used to you wearing these kinds of outfits!" I exclaim and she laughs.
"I decided to dress up a little bit today, and Edward kinda forced me." She laughs but then gets back on the topic of mine and Tobias' date on Friday.
I ended up keeping the secret that we were dating from her until lunch as a nice surprise!

Lunch

Since none of the group really eats at lunch because the food tastes like shit, we just end up talking all of lunch.
While Bella and I were talking, Tobias wrapped his arms around me from behind, and pecked my cheek, making Bells go crazy!
"OMG YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!! OMG I LOVE IT, I SHIP IT!!!! FOURTRIS IS LIFE!" Bella is going crazy, eventually, the entire gang caught on, and the Chicago gang's reactions were the best!
Christina was squealing and yelling like crazy, Shauna collapsed me into a hug, Lynn patted us on the backs smiling, Zeke is warning Tobias about breaking my heart again, Will is congratulating us and trying to calm down Christina, and, lastly, Uriah is jumping up and down chanting FOURTRIS! Wow, I thought Uriah would be upset that I moved on so fast! But, then again, he knew I had some feelings toward Tobias during our relationship.

Choir Concert

Since today is the last day of school before winter break, the choir has a concert tonight.
I got dressed into a creme lace dress, black heels, and black jewelry pieces. I curled my hair with a 1 and a half inch curling iron, pull back my front pieces back with a Bobby pin. I decided with my everyday makeup routine with red lipstick. Since I had so much time on my hands, I decided to paint my nails. I decided with Be There in a Prosecco by OPI on my index, middle, pinky, and thumb fingers, and My Gondola or Yours by OPI on my ring finger. It turned out beautiful!
I heard a knock on my door, and I saw Cinna and Effie.
"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I ask them as I give them both hugs and they sit on the couch.
"We wanted to know if we could take care of the babies while you were at your concert?" They asked me as I nodded and thanked them because I was just going to take them back to the day care.

Tobias and I are just leaving when I hear something on the news that makes me stop dead in my tracks!
"Prisoner Haymitch Abernathy has escaped from New York State Jail!" The newscaster says and then starts describing how he got out.
That's when I start losing it. I run into my car, lock all of the doors, and scream and cry until Tobias knocks on my window, looking concerned at my state.
"Babe, shh, it's okay, he isn't going to hurt anyone, Prim is safe in that hospital, and Kat's mom is up there with her. Plus, they already have the police trying to track him down." I get out of the car, and immediately is pushed into Tobias' embrace. "He was so stupid during his escape, that he left his tracker on his ankle." At that comment I lift my head up and laugh!
"Let's get going to our concert! We can't be late!" I drag Tobias to his car as he unlocks his car and opens up the door for me. Such a gentleman!

When we get to the concert, it turns out that we are earlier than we thought and nobody is here yet except Mrs. Clare.
Tobias and I go through vocal warmup a until Shauna and Uriah get here. Uriah is wearing a plain black suit, and Shauna is wearing a red knee length dress, with gold heels, and gold accessories. Her hair is in a middle part and placed over her shoulders in huge, bouncy curls. She looks amazing!

We just finished singing our 3rd song, Joy to the World, next we have to sing Carol of the Bells, Let It Go, and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. My voice is already straining! I hope I don't loose my voice in the middle of the concert! That would be the worst!

After the concert, Tobias and I came home so exhausted and my throat hurts like hell!
"Tobias, babe, my throat is killing me!" I groan as my voice cracks badly.
"I will get you medicine in the morning. Let's go to bed! Tomorrow we head to New York to see Prim!" He exclaims groggily, standing up and heading upstairs.
Since Cinna and Effie put the babies to put before they left, I don't have to worry about putting them to bed. I go upstairs, put on one of Tobias' shirts and fuzzy pants, brush my teeth, and finally, sleepiness draws me under.

A/N IM BACK!!!

HOW ARE YOU GUYS????

IM STILL GETTING USED TO SCHOOL SINCE YESTERDAY WAS MY FIRST DAY BACK AFTER WINTER BREAK!!!!!

QOTD: FOURTRIS OR SHEO?????

AOTD: I CANT CHOOSE!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘