The Travel Back

TRIS POV

Today is the day that the gang and I are leaving New York City to go back to Chicago. I'm really going to miss it here, but in 3 weeks I will be starting college. While I'm in college, Tobias and I decided to put the babies into a daycare. On the way home today, we are going to take Prim back to the hospital, we are all upset and I even start crying last night.
It's around 4 AM now because we decided to leave early. I got dressed into a baby pink shirt, blue Brandy Melville shorts, pinkish looking Toms, and I grabbed a fake looking leather jacket for if I got cold.
Around 5:30 I go downstairs and see Prim coughing up blood! Oh god no! I help her up, bring her upstairs, undress her, start her a bath, sit her in the bath, go to her old room, and get her an outfit. I pick her out a Victora Secret Pink sweat outfit and her white Nikes. When I get back in the bathroom, she has shampoo in her hair, and she is rinsing it out. Well, trying to rinse it out. I help her with the rest of her bath, get her dressed, put her hair in a ponytail, and tying her Nikes.
When we go downstairs to eat breakfast, the whole gang is already in the kitchen falling asleep in their cereal! I poured Prim and I bowls of Apple Jacks and we both sat down at the table next to Rue and Michael.
"Good morning guys." I say waking them all up.
"Good morning." Everyone replies groaning because they are tired.
"What happened to Prim? Why is she so pale?" Louis asked me concerned.
"Well, when I came downstairs this morning after getting dressed, I saw Prim coughing up blood! When I got to her, she passed out! I carried her upstairs, got her a bath running, sat her on the toilet seat, went to her room, got her some clothes, came back and she was in the bath struggling to get the shampoo out of her hair, I helped her, came downstairs with her, and here we are." I tell everyone the story.
"Oh my god! We have to get her to the hospital!" Calum and Ed exclaim jumping out of their seats, followed by everyone else!
We head outside where the RVs and the drivers are waiting for us.
All of us head in the RVs randomly because it's too early to assign people to an RV. Apparently I'm in an RV with Tobias, Christina, Katniss, Peeta, Taylor, and Prim.
We head to the hospital to drop Prim off, and right before she gets out of the RV, she starts crying!
"Little Duck, what's wrong?" Katniss asks her hugging her, trying to calm her down.
"It's not fair! It's not fair that I'm stuck in a hospital room for the rest of my life, dying slowly, and the rest of you are happy and healthy. By the time you come back here Katniss, I'll have no hair and I won't be able to leave the room! Then, after that, I'll never see you again because I'll be dead! Life is not fair!" Prim exclaims eventually not crying.
"One time, I wrote a song about how life changes. It's a duet, I will sing it for you but I need a partner. Tris, you wanna sing with me?" Taylor asks me.
"Just to calm down Primmy." I say as Taylor pulls a guitar from the back room.

Tris=Bold Taylor=Regular Both= Italics

🎤All I knew this morning when I woke,
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before
And all I've known since 18 hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles and your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you, know you, know you

Cause all I know is you said "Hello"
And your eyes looking like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday everything has changed

And all my walls stood tall painted blue
And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time
Taking flight, making me feel right

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

Cause all I know is you said "Hello"
And your eyes looking like coming home
All I know since yesterday
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
And you'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I've known since yesterday, everything has changed

Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh oh oh
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

All I know is we said "Hello"
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday, everything has changed

All I know is we said "Hello"
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain, and everything has changed
All I know is a new found grace
All my days I'll know your face
All I know since yesterday, everything has changed🎤

By the time Taylor and I have stopped singing, Prim has stopped crying, and she started clapping!
"Tris, can you come with Katniss to drop me off?" Prim practically begs me.
"Of course Primmy!" I tell her as she walks out the RV, followed by Katniss and then me.

15 minutes later

When Katniss and I get back to the RV, we both decide that we are going to go back to sleep.
Christina, Tobias, and Peeta are already sleeping, so I turn on my laptop, plug my earbuds in my laptop, turn on my Spotify, and go to sleep.

This is going to be a long ride back home!

A/N IM BACK

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER???

HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃🦃🦃🦃

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT THANKSGIVING?????

AOTD: MASHED POTATOES!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘