New York!

TRIS POV

Today, the whole gang and I are going to New York for a week because Friday is the 4th of July! When I say the whole gang, I mean the WHOLE gang!
Today is Tuesday so we will be coming back to Chicago next Tuesday.
After I get dressed, I wake up Tobias since the entire gang slept over last night, anyway, I wake up Tobias to get the babies fed, and dressed.
After I feed the babies, I go downstairs and I see that Ashton, Uriah, and Calvin are downstairs already watching TV.
"What are you guys doing up?" I ask the guys and since they didn't realize that Tobias and I were there, they got startled!
"Well I woke you and I couldn't find you, assumed you went to the bathroom, and as I was walking downstairs, Ashton and Calvin heard me and they woke up too." Uriah explains as he comes over and kisses me on the cheek. I look over at Tobias and he looks jealous. Man, he looks hot when he's jealous! Wait! Did I just say that! Oh Jesus!
All the guys and I go into the kitchen to make breakfast, I make pancakes, Ashton makes eggs, Tobias makes sausage, and Uriah makes bacon.
After we finish with the food, we set up the table, Ashton and Calvin go upstairs to wake up everyone, and Tobias goes upstairs to get the babies while Uriah sets up the highchairs. Oh yeah! The babies turn 4 months today! Today is July 1st! Today is going to be their first time eating baby food! Aw!
After I get out and put the baby food on the highchairs, Annie, Finnick, Katniss, Peeta, and Hazel Grace all walk down the stairs, well, Katniss waddles.
After everyone gets downstairs and Taylor, Tobias, and Adam put the the babies to in the highchairs, we all start to eat breakfast. I feed Rebecca after I finish eating, Uriah feeds Brianna after he finishes eating, Tobias feeds Aubrey after he's finished eating, Leigh-Anne feeds Ryder after she finished eating, Katniss feeds Max after she is finished eating because she asked since she is going to have a baby in 4 months, and Jade is feeding Matthew after she finished eating.
After dinner, I call the RV drivers since we need like 8 RVs! That's insane! We would need another one if Prim, Haymitch, Katniss' mom, Cinna, and Effie were here. But they are in New York, at Katniss and Peeta's old house that they gave to Haymitch and Mary, Katniss' mom.
Once the RVs get here, we get our shoes on, and we figure out RV arrangements. Uriah, Tobias, Katniss, Peeta and I are in the first RV. Caleb, Susan, Finnick, and Annie are in the second RV. Thresh, Johanna, Hazel Grace, Augustus, and Harry are in the third RV. Liam, Louis, Niall, Sophia, and Ashton are in the 4th RV. Luke, Calum, Michael, Calvin, and Perrie are in the 5th RV. Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, Taylor, and Ed are in the 6th RV. Christina, Shauna, Lynn, Will, and Al are in the 7th RV. Lastly, Mia, Adam, Margo, Q, and Zeke are all in the 8th RV.
That's a hell of a lot of people and RVs!
Once we all get in our RVs, the people in my RV get our sleeping arrangements. Tobias is sleeping on the top bunk with Uriah under him, Peeta is sleeping on the top bunk with Katniss under him, and I get the big room in the back because the driver but six cribs in the big room with the queen sized bed.
After we get our sleeping arrangements, I see that there are outlets in the living area and my room, so I plug in my MacBook after I put the babies in the portable Pac and Plays I brought, and I watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager and I'm watching the 5th season for the 4th time!
Like 2 hours later, I feel the RV stop moving!
I walk out into the living area to see Katniss and Peeta cuddling, and Uriah and Tobias playing XBOX. I go up to the driver.
"Why did the RV stop?" I ask Regina, our driver.
"There is a storm coming so we might not get to New York till the 4th of July!" She replies kinda annoyed at the weather and traffic.
Oh god! This is going to be a long drive!

A/N I KNOW I SUCK

I JUST GOT OUT OF WRITERS BLOCK THIS MORNING!!!

IM SORRY!!!!

QOTD: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON NETFLIX?????

CAN YOU GUESS MY ANSWER????😂😂😂😂😂

AOTD: THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘