The Babies' First Birthday!

TRIS POV

5 MONTHS LATER

Last year, on April 1st, I gave birth to six beautiful babies. Everyday has been a treasure with them around and I couldn't ask for anything more. Rebecca Lynn Eaton, Brianna Rose Eaton, Aubrey Marie Eaton, Ryder James Eaton, Maxwell Lee Eaton, and Matthew Anthony Eaton, you guys are my babies, my treasures, my world! I love you all with all of my heart! Happy 1st Birthday!
I woke up estatic about today! Today, my babies are one years old. Instead of all of us going up to New York for spring break, Katniss' mom, Rue, and Prim came down here, to Chicago, until April 4th, for spring break.
I quickly got changed into a crop top, medium washed jeans, converse, and i the a flannel around my waist.
After I'm finished, I walk downstairs to cook breakfast. In Feburary, the babies started eating actual food so I'm going to make waffles and fruit, and just cut up little pieces, and put it on top of their high chairs.
By the time I finish making breakfast, everyone has already came downstairs. I call breakfast, and they make a run for the table. It's actually really funny to watch!
Annie, Hazel Grace, and Zeke are holding the babies, and Peeta is holding Lily. Even though my babies can walk, I prefer them being carried so they can't hurt themselves. I'm only being a responsible adult and mother.

After breakfast, Tobias and I are going to take the babies to the park so we can play and they can also meet friends their own age.
But, the real reason we are taking them to the park, is so the rest of the gang can set up their birthday party. I'm really excited! So is Tobias, our babies are turning one, it's a huge deal!

THRESH POV

While Four, Tris, and the babies are at the park, the rest of us are getting the babies' birthday party.
We also have a surprise for all 8 of them! Taylor, Ed, the guys of 5SOS and 1D, Little Mix, and Calvin Harris are coming back for a break on their tours for the babies' birthday! They are going to be so excited!
The girls are cooking and baking food, while the guys and I are setting up the outdoor party. Since we can't do all pink or all blue, the decorations are a muted yellow.

2 hours later

STILL THRESH'S POV

Our celebrity friends are here! I open up the door and there stands Taylor and Ed wearing matching T-Shirts that say Free Hugs, and I find that cute. Maybe, if I ever get the balls to get Johanna to be my girlfriend, maybe we could do cute couple things like that.
I welcome them in and soon comes in everyone else.

TRIS POV

30 minutes later

I get a text message from Mia saying that everything is down, so, I ask Tobias to grab the babies.
I put away all of their toys and I pack up their diaper bags.

15 minutes later

We are here! We knock on the door, when I realize that it's unlocked.
I open up the door to find all of the lights off. I turn them on with happiness; my friends hosted my babies' birthday!
Tobias, the babies, and I are scared with about a million "Happy Birthdays!" I look over at the babies, and they are smiling, and then they start clapping! They are the cutest babies ever! I love them so much!
I'm already in shock that they did all this, but, I look over to my left, and I see our "celebrity" friends!
"OMG! Guys! How did you get here?" I ask them as we all form into this huge group hug!
"All of our tours are taking a week break, and they all happened to be this week. So, when Thresh called us and told us about the babies' first birthday today, we had to come! We are like their uncles and aunts!" Jesy exclaims hugging me again, then hugging all of the babies and Tobias.

One hour later

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday babies! Happy birthday to you!" We sing to the babies as Tobias and I help them blow out their cake.
After we blow out the candles, and before they can smash the bigger cake, I put them into their highchairs, and put their smash cakes in front of them. It takes them a little while, but, eventually, they smash their hands into the cakes, and smear them all over their faces! They are the cutest!

Presents

For presents, they got a lot of clothes and toys. I was excited because I love baby clothes because they look so cute in anything they wear!

I can't believe my babies are 1!!!

A/N I HOPE YOU LOVED THE CHAPTER!!!!

ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS, AND DIVERGENT HIGH IS OVER!!!

ARE YOU SAD???

ARE YOU HAPPY???

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR MORE BOOKS BY ME???

QOTD: WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT NEXT???

AOTD: IM DEBATING BETWEEN AN EVERLARK FIC OR A TAYVIN FIC!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘