Merry Christmas!

TRIS POV

Today is Christmas! I'm so excited! I love the Christmas season!
I wake up at 4:30 in the morning, way before anyone else, and go downstairs. All of the gifts are wrapped and placed around the huge Christmas tree in piles by our names.
I decide to make hot chocolate for everyone since that's the drink of the holidays. After I made mine, I snuggled up on the couch, still in my Christmas pajamas, and watched The Christmas Story since its on for 24 hours and it started last night.
I toke a picture of my hot chocolate in front of the TV, and posted it on Twitter and Instagram saying:

Merry Christmas my lovelies! I hope your day is Merry and bright!! 😊🎅🎄☃🌨❄️ #christmas #merrychristmas #hotchoclate #achristmasstory #fireplace #4:30am

By the time I was finished posting the picture, Percy is walking down the stairs, pulling Annabeth behind him who is half asleep.
"Merry Christmas! Did you make us hot chocolate?" Percy asked me, hugging me, soon followed by Annabeth who finally woke up.
"Yup! I put a lot of marshmallows on top too! It's Christmas after all!" I exclaim as I follow them into the kitchen to give them their mugs.

3 hours later

Everyone is downstairs and we are about to open up presents! We decided that we are going out to breakfast after gifts!
We are going to go around opening all of our presents.
I got Percy new blue Beats headphones. I got Annabeth a new Louis Vitton purse.
I got Edward a new Michael Kors watch in gold. I got Bella 5 new band tees and 4 new flannels. I got Renesmee a lot of toys to play with.
I got Miles and Alaska new kitchen stuff since they started dating and now they are moving in together! So cute!
I got Mia a new cello, and Adam a new guitar. They were so excited!
I could Q and Margo a globe, a map, and a lot of atlases since they want to travel the world together one day.
I got Will the Laws of Physics textbook he wanted so bad!
I got Lynn and Gianna a new bedding for their new house. It was black with different colors paint specks all over it.
I got Shauna new thigh high Steve Madden boots, and a curling iron. She was so excited about her black boots, that she told me that she was going to wear them today!
I got Christina a bunch of Benefit and Too Faced makeup products and she said that she was going to do my makeup later which I happily accepted because I love to see my friends happy!
I got Augustus a new brown leather jacket, and the same Michael Kors watch I got for Edward. I got Hazel Grace like 10 new graphic tees and the book Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
I got Johanna a collection of knives for her kitchen since she is buying her own house down the street from mine.
I got Thresh a pair of red Beat solos and new red and white Jordan's.
I got Annie and Finnick a new MacBook Desktop computer for their new house also. They were over the moon about that!
I got Gale a hunter's guide to living in the wilderness and a cross bow. He was saying that he was going to start hunting now because of the gift.
I got Prim and Rue concert tickets to see Taylor Swift and I'm going with them! When they opened up the box, and saw the tickets, I think they almost fainted!
I got Caleb and Susan new pillows and a new throw blanket for their new house that's on the right of my house.
I got Katniss and Peeta a new 60" TV for their new living room for their new house that's on the left of my house.
I got Uriah a book of pranks that he can pull on all of us, and the Bean Boozled jelly belly game which I am dreading so much!
I got Zeke new aviators and new black and grey Jordan's. I think that he was more happy about the aviators than the Jordan's!
I got the babies a bunch of clothes and toys. They instantly crawled over and played with them! It was so adorable! I love my kids!
Lastly, I got Tobias a new car, a new MK watch, Jordan's, and aviators. He was so shocked, he couldn't thank me enough, well that's what he said. Literally, he is going to thank me all day long!
My gifts consisted of clothes, a LOT of DVDs and CDs, a MacBook Pro in mint green, a MacBook Desktop computer, new mint green Beats, and new makeup. This is why I love Christmas! You spend time with your family and cherish those special moments!

Cheesecake Factory

We decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory for breakfast because in my stocking, I got like three Cheesecake Factory gift cards, so we mind as well us one today!
We all get the same thing, a belguim waffle with sausage and hash browns. We all got orange juice to drink also.
We all just made small talk until our food got here. I also brought baby food so Tobias, Annie, and I could feed my babies, and Katniss brought a bottle to feed Lily.

Back at home

When we get back home, we all decide to just relax and watch Christmas movies all together. So I snuggle into Tobias as Gianna puts in The Christmas Shoes.

Today was the best Christmas ever!

A/N HOW WAS THE CHAPTER????

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!

QOTD:WHAT GRADE AE YOU IN????

AOTD: 8TH GRADE!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘