It's Okay

"I can't!"

TRIS POV

"I'm sorry Tris! I love you so much! But since the beginning of the ceremony, I realized that I love you more like a sister than a wife! I would love if we were like brother and sister again! Please forgive me Tris!"
"Uriah, I believe you, and I forgive you! I actually felt the same way during the ceremony! Honestly, I miss you as my brother!" I tell him as I start crying!
"Well, that's a turn of events! You guys can leave I guess! The ceremony is over!" The priest blesses Uriah and I and wishes us a happy life as friends.
I met everyone in the front of the church and they all engulfed me in a hug.
"I'm fine guys! Seriously, I'm fine! I wasn't comfortable with marrying Uriah since he is basically a brother to me." I explain as they all pull away from the hug.
I got into the bus with the girls and guys while the rest of the guests drive to their own houses.
When we got to Katniss' mom's house, we decided we were going to have a giant pajama party with movies and snacks since tomorrow morning we are leaving to go back to Chicago.
I got changed into a Brandy Melville pink tank top, fuzzy pants from Target, and kitty cat slippers. I changed Aubrey into a red onesie, Brianna in an orange onesie, Rebecca in a yellow onesie, Ryder in a green onesie, Matt in a blue onesie, and Max in a purple onesie. I found it so cute that I had to take a picture of them and post it on Instagram and Twitter!

Pajama Party with @katnisseverdennn @the_bread_boy @not_a_pansycake @like_the_number4 @truth_odair @annabellecresta @christinalovsfashion @book_nerd555 @lynn_and_her_knives @susanlovescaleb @shauna_and_zeke  @johanna_axe @cinna_the_stylist @rue_and_the_trees @prim_the_healer @effietrinketttt @gale_and_the_woods @girl_in_love @guy_in_love @frozenalaska @mileslikesagirl @taylorswift @teddysphotos @perrieedwards @leighanne_littlemix @jesy_littlemix @jade_littlemix @margo_is_a_mystery @quetin_loves_margo @harrystyles @louist91 @niallhoran @fakeliampayne @ashtonirwin @lukehemmings @calumhood @michaelgclifford @calvinharris @adamplaysguitar @thresh_likes_a_girl @miaplayscello

Now that I'm typing out everyone's name, I realize how many people are here!
When I go downstairs with the babies, I see that only Katniss and Peeta are downstairs. Katniss is wearing an orange maternity muscle tee, and gray maternity yoga pants. Peeta is wearing a forest green t-shirt with black joggers. Awwwwww! They are wearing each other's favorite colors! That's adorable!!
When everyone gets downstairs, Caleb, Susan, and Ed help me get out the babies' playpens while Rue, Katniss, Adam, Mia, Peeta, and Uriah hold them.
After we put the babies in the pack and plays, we decided to make a huge bed on the floor. We took like 20 blankets, and laid them out right next to each other, and over top of each other. We each also grabbed a pillow for each of us, and picked a place to sleep on the floor. We obviously let Katniss and Peeta sleep on the couch since Katniss is pregnant and she shouldn't be sleeping on the floor. I'm sleeping next to Tobias on the left of me, and Luke on the right. I'm going to have a fun night since they both told me that they snore. Yah!
We decide to watch some action movies, and, against the guys wills, some chick flicks. We are going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, Captain America, The Dark Knight, The Notebook, Titanic, If I Stay, The Fault in Our Stars, and lastly, a comedy, Mean Girls! I'm so excited to watch Mean Girls, unlike the guys who groaned when I pulled it out.
Between Titanic and The Fault in Our Stars, all of the guys fell asleep so us girls, because of the guys and their snoring, turned up the TV, watched Mean Girls, and went to sleep.

Today was a great end to a kinda shitty day!!!

A/N HEY GUYS!!!!! 

DO YOU HATE ME OR LOVE ME????

THERE WILL BE FOURTRIS SOON!!!!!

TRUST ME!!!!!!

QOTD: WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?????

AOTD: TITANTIC!!!!! IT MADE ME CRY😭😭😭😭😭😭

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘