Writing The Article

TRIS POV

I woke up with a blazing sun in my eyes! Oh shiz! Why is it so dang hot! It's the end of September!
Oh well! I got dressed into a tank top, shorts, put a necklace on, and some sandals. I slung a purse over my body when I remembered. It's Saturday! Glimmer is coming over today to work on the article! I forgot! I called Glimmer just to make sure that she remembered.

Hey Glim! It's me Tris! I just wanted to know if you remembered that we are working on the article at my house.
Hey Tris! I did remember! I will be there soon! 
Goodbye Glim! See you soon
See you soon Tris!

That was a short conversation.

10 minutes later

Knock Knock

Glimmer's here! I'm so excited!
"Hey Glim!" I exclaim hugging her.
"Hey Tris!" She pulls away and gives me a smile!

GLIMMERS POV

It's so funny! Tris thinks that I actually want to be her friend! I just want to get close to her, know her weaknesses, and hurt her so hard, she won't even know what hit her!

TRIS POV

We go into my bedroom, sit on my couch in there, and think of a topic we could do for the newspaper.
"We could do an advice column!" Glimmer exclaims, shaking me out of my thought.
"OMG that's an amazing idea!" I tell her as I get up to grab paper and a pencil.

30 minutes later

We finished the article! It's looks amazing! It's basically a Q and A column of questions teens ask. We will keep the name of the teen asking the question hidden and anonymous.
Most of the random questions we put in the first column were questions about high school drama and bullying. Since I was the victim to A LOT of high school bullying, I could answer the questions easily. Glimmer on the other hand, was thinking nonstop about an answer to a question. It's okay though! It's all in the past now!
I hear a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I call to the mysterious person on the other side of the door.
When the person walked into my room, my face immediately lit up! It was Tobias!
"Hey Tris! I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to dinner this Friday?" Tobias asked me stuttering. He's too cute!
"Of course Tobias!" I walked over to him, giving him a bone crushing hug!

GLIMMERS POV

Now I know what I can hurt Tris with! I can make Tobias hook up with me and make sure Tris walks in on us! I mean, what guy can resist this body! Now I gotta call Clove and get this plan started!

A/N WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GLIMMER??????

DRAMA!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN??????

QOTD: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE THING YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS????????

AOTD: MINT GREEN BEDDING OR MY KATNISS EVERDEEN SHIRT!!!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘