Heading to NY

TRIS POV

Good morning! Good morning! It's around 8:30 in the morning and I'm already so excited! Today we are heading to New York! We are going to be there until January 2nd since classes start again on January 4th.
I got dressed in a pooka dot shirt, light washed jeans, a white cardigan overtop, and sneakers. I placed my hair into a high ponytail with a thick scrungie. I didn't really do any makeup, but I just cleaned my face with cleansing wipes.
I went downstairs, and decided with a small breakfast. I warmed some water in a tea kettle, and while that was warming, I cut up some pineapples, and put them into a bowl.
By the time I finished cutting my pineapple chunks, the hot water was done. I poured it into a pink and white mug, and placed a raspberry flavored tea bag into the water. As I'm sipping my tea and eating my pineapple chunks when Tobias comes down the stairs, dressed, ready to eat when I guess I scared him because I was downstairs already!
"Jesus Tris! Don't ever scare me like that!" Tobias jumped back but still came over to me to give me a hug and peck my lips before getting his own breakfast.
I decided that I would wake the babies up so I can watch them play around while I pack in their room. The babies will crawl around and play with the toys that I place on the ground for them. They love it, and Tobias and I feel that it's great for them as well.
When I get into mine and Tobias' room, I see that Tobias already packed his suitcase, and it was placed neatly on the bed, along with our travel sets of blankets and pillows.
I quickly pack the amount of outfits I need, my hair supplies, makeup supplies, electronic products, and chargers.
I walk back into the babies' room to see that Tobias was playing with the babies. It was so cute! I took a video and put it on Instagram and Twitter.

@Tris__Prior6: Just walked in on @like_the_number4 playing with the babies! Cutest boyfriend ever! I love you😘😘😘😘

After I posted the video, I could hear Tobias' phone vibrate with the notification of me tagging him in a video. After he watches the video, he comes up to me, spins me around, and kisses me.
"I love you so much! You are the most amazing girlfriend ever!" He engulfs me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.

At 11:30 am, everyone is here to go to my house to get into the RV, to head to New York.
At exactly 12 o'clock, 6 RVs are in front of my house, ready to go. 5 people are going to go into 1 RV, but Katniss is going to have Lily with her, and I'm going to have my babies with me.
Uriah, Tobias, Caleb, Susan, and I are going to be in the 1st RV along with the babies. Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Finnick, and Annie are going in the 2nd RV with Lily. Thresh, Johanna, Hazel Grace, Augustus, and Christina go in the 3rd RV. Shauna, Lynn, Gianna, Will, and Margo are going into the 4th RV. Q, Adam, Mia, Zeke, and Alaska are going into the 5th RV. Lastly, Bella, Edward, Miles, Annabeth, and Percy are going into the 6th RV with Renesmee.
We all head into our RVs and we are SO HYPE! After I put my babies into their Pac and Plays in the back room, the RV turned into a karaoke bus!
We sang Out of the Woods, Hello, Dessert, and Here. After we finished singing Here, the RV came to a sudden stop!
"The RV has just broken down, I will call a repair man, but we are going to be here for a while! I'm sorry!" The driver apologizes and we all just shrug. As long as we are there for Christmas, I'm okay with this delay.
The driver said that all of the plug outlets work, and so does the RV wifi, so Tobias and I snuggle up on the love seat, log into my computer, and watch Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.
After about 2 episodes, I heard Uriah starting to sing. I started singing along automatically.

If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to

Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

For your eyes only, I show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only

I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen
And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing

Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

For your eyes only, I show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only

I can feel your heart inside of mine
I've been going out of my mind
Know that I'm just wasting time and I

Hope that you don't run from me

For your eyes only

I show you my heart

For when you're lonely

And forget who you are

I'm missing half of me

When we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only

For your eyes only, I show you my heart
For when you're lonely, and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only
For your eyes only

When we finished singing, I go back to snuggling with Tobias when I feel the RV moving again!
"Guys! We are moving again!" The driver tells us.
Hallelujah! We are finally moving!
I check the time, and I realize that it's 11:30 pm! Damn! It's late!
"I'm going to bed!" I tell everyone as Tobias gives me a peck on the cheek and heads to his bunk, followed by everyone else.
I head to the back, and get changed into an old Victoria Secret PINK t-shirt, yoga pants, and pink fuzzy socks. I quickly change all of the babies' diapers, put them back in their Pac and Plays, got into bed, and went to sleep.

Good night!

A/N HEY EVERYBODY!!!!

IM SO TIRED AND IM DO HAPPY THAT I GOT TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!!!

QOTD: WHATS YOUR BIRTHDAY?????

AOTD: SEPTEMBER 4TH

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘