Auditioning For Music Class

TRIS POV

Today I'm auditioning for music class because Bella keeps pressuring me into it, so I told her I would finally audition. It's Monday, so that means that Cinna and Effie are watching the babies today. Ever since Effie and Cinna started dating, they've wanted to move here, so that's what they did. They moved one town down from us, in Milwaukee. It's a cute town, but it's almost as busy as Chicago!
If you're wondering, yes, the gang still lives near each other and we still talk. We have just been too busy to hang out all the time.
Anyway, I dress the babies, and as soon as I put them all in their swings, I hear a knock on my door.
Cinna and Effie are here!
As soon as they walk in, they engulf me in hugs, and walk over to the babies. I start to tell them the babies' schedule when Cinna cuts me off.
"Tris, we know what to do. If we forget, you have the schedule on the fridge! Relax. Have a good day today!" Cinna calms me down.
I thank them once again for watching them as I walk out the door, and into my car.

At school

I run into homeroom and I see that nobody is here! Weird! I sit down and I start drawing a picture of fashion designs until I hear someone clear their throat.
"Hey! Earth to Beatrice!" Bella yells at me as I come back to reality.
I look over at Bella and say hi. Bella is wearing an oversized red, black, and blue flannel (probably Edward's), dark blue skinny jeans, black UGGS, and her hair is up into a messy ponytail like always.
"You know that we have an assembly in like 10 minutes right?" Bella asks me pulling me out of my seat.
"Oh shit! I totally forgot!" I exclaim running out of the classroom with my books!
When we get to the huge gym, Bella and I sit in the middle next to Edward and this weird kid who won't show his face.
"Hey Edward! Who are you?" I ask the kid who won't show his face.
"I don't know. You tell me." The guy pulls off his hood and I see a very familiar face. TOBIAS!!!!
"OMG FOUR!!!!!" I exclaim giving him a huge hug and pecking his lips. I also remembered to call him Four since we were in public.
He told me that he was going to a different college! I'm so happy!
"I can't believe you are here!" I exclaim, attacking him in a huge hug again!
"I went to the other college and I realized something! There was something missing! You were missing Tris!" Tobias confesses, pecking my lips as the assembly starts.
"Welcome everyone! I'm Principal Roth and welcome to Roth University!" All of us cheered as she was about to announce something else.
"A couple new classes and clubs have opened up for anyone who wants to join! They are all free courses as well!" Principal Roth exclaims as she reads off the classes and clubs.
The classes were Greek Mythology, Cosmetology, and Drama. The clubs were Student Council, and Choir. But, if you audition for Music, and your fantastic, they will put you in Choir, if you want. So I sign up for all of the free classes and both clubs. I'm going to have a LONG four years ahead of me!
I saw that Tobias signed up for Greek Mythology, and Choir. I'm going to have two classes with him!
They told us that we won't have our new classes until next Monday but we are auditioning for Choir today in Music.

In Music Class

Once I get into Music, I quickly find a random open seat and sit in it. I turn and I'm sitting next to... SHAUNA!!!!!
"SHAUNA!!!" I exclaim as I pull her into a tight hug. It takes her a second to realize who I was and hug back.
"OMG Tris! I've been looking all over for you! Seems like this is the only class we have together! But, tomorrow is cheer tryouts for football team and basketball team." Shauna tells me as we catch up. I missed her so much!
"OMG! Seriously! Meet me at the gym tomorrow immediately after school!" I tell her as she nods and the teacher comes in.
"Hi everyone! I'm Mrs. Clare, and I'm your Music teacher. Now, you all can call me Cassandra, but I prefer Mrs. Clare. But, besides the point, we will do auditions first! I will not tell you if you made it in Music and Choir in class. But, I will tell you after class, so if I tap you on the shoulder, don't leave. So first audition will be Ms. Beatrice Prior." Mrs. Clare exclaims ushering me to the stage since Music class is in the auditorium. I hate when people call me Beatrice!

Take away your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before, at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know

I don't believe, I don't believe it
You left me in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that stuff, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh, that same old love
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I'm blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, that kind that breaks your heart
Oh, that same old love

I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love

I'm so sick of that same old love, that stuff, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh that same old love
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I'm blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh that same old love

After I got done singing, the entire class stood up and cheered!
When I got back to my seat, Mrs. Clare started to talk.
"Next audition is Shauna Johnson." Shauna went up and she sang Geronimo by Sheppard, and she was amazing!
I zoned out for a while until Mrs. Clare spoke again.
"That was the end of class! I will not announce who made Choir, but next Monday, you will have Choir on your next schedule if you made it!" As soon as she finished speaking, the bell rang.

I hope I made Choir!

A/N WHAT DID YOU THINK????

IS SHE GOING TO MAKE CHOIR AND THE OTHER CLASSES SHE SIGNED UP FOR????

WE WILL SEE!!!

QOTD: WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN??????

AOTD: 8TH GRADE!!!!

LOVE YOU PANSYCAKES😘😘😘😘😘😘