Explanations (and more)

Libra's pov

The sounds kept repeating. Screaming, screeching. Very loud, echoing over and over again. As if it was to torture me. And maybe... maybe they wanted to. Or not. But do dreams really make that much noise?

My head was still bouncing from a searing headache and my hands were heavy when I lifted them to my head. What'd happened? Where was I? What'd happened?

Memories flew by like a roller coaster and I remembered everything; the yelling, the arguments, the water balloons...

And suddenly, it became clearer. I knew where I was – this was my bed, I was laying on my bed. And I realized what had actually happened; all of the fighting and discussions had just been a part of it. I just witnessed chaos. Although, I hoped I did. It couldn't possibly be any worse... right?

'Oh, good, you're awake! That really did take you some time, didn't it?'

It wasn't Sagittarius who sat next to me, or Taurus. It was Aquarius.

'What... what are you doing here?' I asked her. My voice sounded raspy, somehow, as if I'd screamed for a long time. Aquarius smiled at me from Sag's bed, but only answered my question when I sat up. 'Maybe I should first tell you what happened, last night. I don't think you can remember quite everything...'

'Last night?' I muttered, and indeed, the light that fell into the room via the window wasn't the same darker blue as it was before. It was a smooth, light blue, combined with fresh sun rays. I closed my eyes and sighed before I let her continue. 'Alright, tell me. Nothing can make this worse anyway.'

'Don't say that, it creates bad luck,' she responded, and when I looked up, she quickly added: 'I mean, according to Gemini. But it's true though, almost everyone who said it around here got bad luck, eventually. I said it, Leo said it, Cancer said it – but Cancer doesn't count. Cancer never has bad luck.'

My eyes opened up again and I frowned, as I couldn't follow a single bit of this conversation. 'Wait up, weren't you talking about last night? About last night's chaos? Because, this was chaos, wasn't it?'

Aquarius hesitated, making me terrified again. 'It wasn't?' I choked out, but she nodded and my heartbeat calmed down a bit. 'Well, it was a mild version of it. I think everyone was keeping down because of you being new and stuff, but the actual chaos mainly started after you passed out and you were dragged to your room.'

'Oh, great,' I sighed. 'Do I want to know what happened?' Aquarius laughed and leaned back in her position on Sag's bed. 'I'm positive you can handle it. You really missed out on the best parts; it didn't take long for Aries to try to hit people with the planks from the floor, but I think things really turned when Gem changed the water balloons for tomatoes.'

'Tomatoes?' I repeated, and she laughed again, with a soft, comforting smile. 'I know it sounds a little weird –' 'A little weird? She started throwing tomatoes and you call it a little weird? That's not weird, that's just simply ridiculous!' I yelled out.

It was just as if my head wouldn't want to believe what had happened, or what was happening. I needed explanations; how did this chaos thing even arise, or why? What made those people here hate each other so much – and even more important: I still had no idea why Aquarius was sitting in my room, on my brother's bed, trying to tell me what had happened last night. But, first things first.

I moved my hands over to behind my back and pushed myself up, so that I was sitting straight again. Aquarius was, as the last few minutes, patiently waiting for me to be ready. Almost as if she had done this before...