40.Romantic night. ~Adam~

Happy reading
Enjoy.
~~~~~~

Since Nada wasn't feeling okay the past few weeks and she mentioned that we didn't enjoy time together like before I decided to spend the night with her. I truly missed her if it wasn't for those stupid problems my coworkers did and I had to fix it since I was the person in responsibility. I came home early to prepare what I thought about. It was a bonus that Nada told me she would be late a little.

I went to our room and took my shower then went to work. I entered the kitchen and made the only thing mom taught me when I was bored one day and told her to teach me any plat to cook. I got the ingredients and equipments and started with my special plat 'Pasta with White sauce' and grilled beef. Don't say it's not something special cause for me it was and it took me a week to make it tasty. I left the meat on the cooker and went to prepare the other things.

After half an hour everything was okay and I went to find a good song and put the plats and juice on the dinning table. I decided that we would eat then dance on a song then sat and talk or watch a movie whichever Nada wanted.

I looked at the clock it was already 7 by now and everything finally was prepared. That was tiring. I huffed a sigh and went to re-comb my hair and fix my clothes.

When I was putting my cologne I heard the door opening, it was dark outside and so was the house no lamp was on. I heard Nada's footsteps and went quietly to the door and then..

"Surprise..." I jumped in front of her and she screamed from the shock and dropped her things on the floor with a thud.

"Gosh Adam you almost got me a heart attack" she snapped and slapped my shoulder with all her power which wasn't that strong may I add so I laughed and pulled her for a hug. She was funny when she got mad.

"Welcome to you too, love" I sarcastically said and she hit me again. It wasn't hard but she would cause bruises on my poor shoulder. "Stop abusing me" I opened the lights with my other hand which wasn't holding her.

"You deserve it." She pouted.

"Okay let's eat you violent woman" I pushed her lightly to the room to remove her hijab and come with me after.

She removed her hijab and went to the bathroom and returned with a smile.

"Let's eat" she exclaimed. How I'm thankful to Allah to have her in my life. I couldn't bear live without her. I thought.

"As you wish , ma'am" I said and she smiled again. When we entered the dinning room she gasped

"Wow! Does the Great Lazy Mr. Adam cook for me" she mocked and I scoffed.

"I'm not lazy" I murmured and she laughed obviously she heard. I glared at her when she pinched my cheeks.

"Oh you are not" oh God I feel like a baby now. I scoffed again but she ignored me and went to eat.

"Do we have to prepare the phone on the number of the ambulance or.."

"Hahaha very funny" I faked a laugh.

"Okay. Here you go eat first" she offered and I shook my head at her

"Have some faith in me , miss" I said but ate anyway.

"Oh! That's good" she said and I fixed my collar. "You'll cook everyday then" she said and put another spoon in her mouth. I gaped at her. She must be kidding.