22.I choose him now, father.

"When you are angry, be silent."
-Prophet Muhammad.
~~~~~~

Happy reading

Enjoy.
~~~~~~

"You're lying, daddy would never do this to me" he would never know I loved someone and separate us like that. I didn't say it out loud but I trusted daddy with all my being.

"You know I'm not lying,Nada. You know it's the truth, I didn't want to tell you 'cause I know how much you love your father"

"No, he is not just a father he is my daddy my hero my love and he would never hurt his baby girl like that" I said my voice lowering by each word I knew that he wasn't lying but it was my daddy after all.

"You can ask him why because I honestly don't know why he did that" I looked at Adam for the last time and headed outside slamming the door after me.

"Daddy, daddy, where are you? Daddy" I opened the door of my house and called for daddy.

"Yes dear , what's wrong?" He came from his room towards me

"You told Adam to breakup with me. Why?" His face was emotionless as if he was waiting for this!
"You saw me crying over him and stood watching me breakdown. Why?" Again no answer.
"Answer me daddy. Why?" I raised my voice a little to get any emotion.
"Why daddy, why?"

"So he told you and you want explanation, why not ask him!" He said coolly.

"Daddy, why are so cool and yes, I want answers please answer me" by that mommy was beside him and I knew she had the answers too

"I know what's better for you, Nada"

"And what's better in seeing me breakingdown"

"Any relation need time to heal from"

"What's your reason to break it when I was starting to accept him?"

"To make you stronger, and mature enough to know how to appreciate what you have"

"Just because of this" I said in disbelief

"Yes" by that I left slamming my bedroom door after me. How could this be the same daddy who spoiled me.

I wanted someone to talk to. Noor, no answer. Silvia, number busy. Ugh. There was only one person left.

Ring
Ring
"Hey, how are you"

"Salam, Zain ...." After telling him I could feel his worry and concern.

"What to do?" I asked

"If you want to come sit with me and mom for couple of days it's fine" he offered

"No I don't want to be a burden"

"Don't say that"

"I'll see, thanks Zain"

"No need to thank me Nada"

What should I do now! I was mad with my parents and Adam to be part of this stupid game. Should I forget that Zain wanted to date me before and sit with him at the same place it's okay as his mom was there and I'd be in work half the day it would be just a rest from this whole thing.

I prayed Isha and texted Zain with my answer then started with my bag. It would be couple of days so it was small bag.

I was ready to go. When I opened my door and got my bag daddy stopped me.

"What do you think you're doing, Nada" he yelled.

"I'm taking a rest" I said in monotone.

"Get that bag back. You are not going anywhere"

"No, I won't"

"I'm your dad and you will do what I say"

"That was if you talked to me not played a stupid game to hurt me, your own daughter" I snapped.

"Lower your tone with me ,Nada and watch your mouth I'm your father not your friend. You won't change even if I break your bones not just heart. You'll always be like that. You have to be more mature, responsible and better Muslimah. Never had I ever wanted my daughter to be this disrespectful"

"Oh! So am I a shame now? I'm not mature? That's why I had a job and always got high grades and when my heart was broken I moved on and went to the person who did that. Not responsible? I never fail in any task I got in all my life, I never for once failed. Not good muslimah? How could you say that did you notice the change that happened to me. Did you see me disobey Allah or disobey you in anything. Even when you told me to marry I was angry but never did anything to make you feel sad or low. I never was bad but you don't want to see it. So what if I don't have problems in my life and spoiled it's not even my mistake it was yours and now you blame me now I'm a shame. No one tried to help me improve just criticize. I'm done with all your criticism" I was at the point that my voice was higher than any other time in my life and what happened after that made me stand still shocked.

My father raised his hand to slap me!!

I waited for the pain and closed my eyes but there was nothing I opened them and here Nader was standing holding his hands to prevent the slap.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Nader asked but was ignored.

"You choose Nada and now. To sit in this house and never raise your voice ever again like that or to go out and never come back as I see you hate us enough" I looked at him shocked

"Are you kicking me out?"

"You already wanted to leave" he pointed at my bag

I remained silent then my answer was ready even if it was a surprise to me before them but I said these words

"I want to marry Adam and leave this house as quick as possible" I said it and was about to return to my room

"You choose him now then" daddy said

"Yes, I choose him now, father" with that I closed the door after seeing the shock on his face. Not because I chose Adam but because it was the first time to call him father in that disappointed way.

Updated soon 'cause I wanna say...

Happy New Year beautiful people.❤