15.Something Weird.

Tadaa here's Matt Bomer as Nader.
Surprise! Two chapters in one week.

Happy reading

Enjoy.
~~~~~~

"Don't be such a brat , Nada, it's not that biggie" Nader was nagging me since I ended the call as I gave him the silence treatment. I wasn't facing him but glaring at the poor window with my arms crossed and whenever he opened his mouth the only answer was a huff and when he tried to pinch my cheek I slapped his hand away.

It'd been 30 freaking minutes and he never stopped talking or more like nagging. Ugh that man. I huffed again and again till I myself was exhausted without a word said.

Suddenly the car came to a dead stop and I was going to hit my head if Nader didn't put his arm in front of me pushing me lightly backwards.

"What the hell Nader? You want to kill us? Move" I yelled from the shock of his childish behavior.

"Nope" he calmly said crossing his arms and leaning his chin on the steering wheel. I looked at him in total disbelief.

"Are you insane?" I asked with wide eyes, he titled his head a little with a smirk. I was confused more than any other time in my whole life.

"Sure I am. After all I'm your brother"

"You are joking you idiot and I was going to have a heart attack or hit my head because of your small brain that never works" I yelled in disbelief.

"But you didn't" he simply shrugged his shoulder with big smile.

"Oh my God you've gone crazy after marriage or wait you're always crazy" he smiled wider. What happened to that idiot?!

"If I didn't stop the car like that you wouldn't have talked to me. So where do you wish to go, princess?" Ugh.

"Home" I crossed my arms with a huff he huffed back but drove to I didn't know where.

I took my phone out of my pocket to see where the other idiots were planning to celebrate our freedom.

The worst thing ever to be in a group chat of more than two specially when they were talking nonsense and you were not in the mood to read crap.

- Can you please stop with the crap and say any place already or I'll block you all and no one could know me again -_-

after I sent it they all started again on another nonsense commenting on my message. Ugh that day wasn't supposed to include stupid idiots.

While I was scrolling their talk without reading I caught the word 'sea' so I read the message Zain was suggesting to go to the beach it was actually great idea.

- I'm in ;)
I wrote my answer and tossed the phone in my bag.

I was thinking about the things we could do when I heard Nader said really loud "we're here" I looked around and sudden happiness jumped in my heart, who said Nader was idiot he was the best brother I had!!

I jumped out of the car feeling my energy came back to me. First I hugged Nader who I was sure telling himself how insane I was for my mood swings. Second I went to the shop I loved the most since I was a little girl. The big name brought happiness in my heart. No it didn't have creative name at all I meant what inside was more important. Cupcakes with marshmallow my favourite thing to eat the feeling of it in my mouth was like heaven.

I went to the counter and ordered chocolate cupcake with marshmallows inside it for me and hazelnut ice cream for Nader, of course Nader paid and I sat lazily on the chair waiting for our order.

"So what will you do after the results?" Nader asked.

"I dunno maybe looking for a job?" It came as a question.

"Do you tell Adam?"

"Nope, but he doesn't mind me working if that's your question" he nodded

"How is Mai?" I asked to continue the chat.

"She is fine alhamdulelah but she is tired a lot these days" he said looking in the distant as if remembering her situation.

"Is she pregnant?" I asked out of the blue and he looked at me wide eyes as if putting pieces of puzzle together.

"I didn't think about this" he murmured more talking to himself than me. I smirked but he frowned.

"What, brother" I said still smirking

"Don't look at me like that" he frowned more and I burst out laughing at his face.

"I'm sorry but you and Mai are two stupid people no wonder you are together" he was about to say something but our order was finished so he went to get it. I was sure if we weren't in public he would've run after me and tortured me to death and thank God we didn't live together anymore I'd slam the door in his face or hid behind daddy or-- I was cut by distracted Nader slamming the ice cream in front of me. Ugh why did I mention that whole pregnant thing again?

"You know I love cupcakes more than ice cream and you know also I hate hazelnuts flavor" I raised an eyebrow at him he looked at his hand , sighed then exchanged our plates. I was about to laugh but he really looked serious, I sighed and ate in silence thinking about the beach with the guys.

~~~~~~

When I was doing nothing in my room. First day in my vacation and I already wasn't doing anything. I looked at the clock on my phone it was only 8 pm and everyone already had confirmed going to the beach tomorrow afternoon. I thought it wasn't that late to call Adam but I text him first just in case.

- are you up?

~yup. Everything alright? He text back in seconds.

- I'll call, ok? He didn't answer then my phone rang and it was Adam. See what I was talking about!

"Salam" we said in unison then laughed lightly.

"How was your day?" Adam asked

"Great I went with Nader to that shop I love" I said jumping mentally as I remembered the taste of my cupcake.

"And what is this place that you love?" I could feel amusement in his voice.

"That place that has the most amazing cupcakes with marshmallow and ice cream and really its taste is indescribable" I said dreaming of it and I heard his chuckle which made me smile.

"I've to taste it too" I replied with big 'Yup' then remembered about the beach.

"You know I was planing to celebrate with my friends our freedom" I said extremely happy.

"What will you do then?"

"We are going to the beach tomorrow. Isn't it wonderful idea" I said but the line remained silent I checked the phone the call wasn't cut that was weird , Adam never ignored what I said.

"Adam" I said softly

"Don't go" he said more like whispered. That was odd he sounded desperate.

"Why?" I asked confused

"Nothing. Just please take care of your self, please" he said again loudly but there was something weird in his voice.

"Sure I'll. Bu-"

"I've to go. Bye" he said in a rush and hung up without waiting my reply.

There was something I'd to know. What happened to him suddenly?!

What do you think happened to Adam all of a sudden?

Wait and you'll have Adam's POV next chapter...