3.Talking to Adam.

A/N: I've changed the Color of Adam's eyes to match the cast 'Colin O'Donoghue'

I'd like to know your opinion on the cast and if you like to nominate any other one :")

Happy reading
Enjoy.
~~~~~~

Once we reached the garden I was thinking for a way to tell him 'go out and never come back' politely.

"So?" Adam cut the silence which filled the air , the only noise was our breathing.

"So?" I raised my eyebrows

"We have to know each other to let you decide your opinion." He took a breathe but continued before I could utter a word " I'm Adam Bahir , you saw my parents Bahir snd Bahira -"

"Really? their names rhyming it's cute" I cut him and he looked at me as if I'm idiot. I shrugged.

"Yeah they are cousins and childhood sweethearts" he smiled but continued again "as I was saying , I have one older sister Amira but she is married and couldn't come tonight, I'm 23 working at my Father's company. That's all I can tell you for now, what about you?" He finished with a smile and I was suppressing my yawn.

"I don't have to tell you anything I'm not interested" I said in a boring tone.

"Your dad said you are spoiled kid, I guess he's right" again with his smile didn't he do anything except for smiling. How could daddy say that to him! Ugh. Why daddy?

"Oh so you know now I'm spoiled brat and not interested in this marriage why are you still here?" I decided to let it straightforward it would be easier.

"To know each other"

"Why if we are not marrying"

"Who said we are not?"

"Me"

"And why should I do what you want?"

"Because no one will marry a girl who doesn't want him and no one refused my orders before" I said getting annoyed more and more. We were like in word fight shooting words to each other.

"But you can't refuse someone without knowing him and you can consider me the first to disappoint your Majesty and refuse your so called order" I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm but continued normally our argument/fight.

"Nope, I can do what I want"

"Yeah, right" he said sarcastically.

"Why do you want to marry me?"

"You are perfect for me"

"But you are not"

"You don't know me, don't judge"

"I'll tell daddy I refuse and you can find some another perfect match for you" I smirked.

"But what's the reason you would tell him?" He smirked back.

"None of your business" I huffed.

"It's all up to you" he said with a big smile which made me mad and wanted to slap him right on the face.

"You think I'm a spoiled kid huh? Don't you know spoiled kids don't back down till they get what they want? I don't think you can tolerate me" I smirked

"let's give it a try"

"Deal" he didn't know me and he would regret thinking I was easy.

"You don't tell me about yourself" he smiled again , what's with the smile I'm not complaining it's beautiful but-
How did I think it was 'beautiful'? he was far away from any beauty , I scolded myself and regained my attention again with him.

"I'm Nada, 21 , last year in university, and you've already seen my family" I said in monotone

"Nice to meet you ,Nada" he flashed me a huge smile.

"And it's not nice to meet you ,Adam" I huffed and he chuckled.

How could he always that calm and contained.

It would be horrible time till I get rid of him. I'd to call Silvia and Zain to find a way with that smiling thing.

~~~~~~

"Helloooo" Silvia answered the call happily

"Hi"

" 'Sup Nado" she asked concerned.

"Wait I'll call Zain too cause I don't want to repeat myself" okay if you knew me you'd know I hated to repeat my word more than once which I preferred to be the time I said it.

"Hey Nada" Zain answered , I and Silvia greeted in unison.

"So guys, I call you cause I want ideas to get this smiling thing give up on me and cancel the idea of marriage for many years in the future" I didn't wait for their reply, I continued anyway " it was horrible to talk to him, he's so arrogant and smiles a lot like really is there someone smile all the time while speaking is his life that beautiful to smile in its face! As if he knew it would irritate me , he even didn't look me in the eyes while talking with me as if I'm ugly tell me guys am I ugly?" I asked and found my tone alittle desperate so I cleared my throat waiting for them to answer why did they take so long am I really ugly and they didn't want to embarrasse me? Then their laughs filled my ears the idiots were making fun of me and here I was burning.

"No babe you're more than beautiful" Zain said between laughs, the idiot.

"I agree with Zain here, love" Silvia said cheekily.

"Okay lemme continue" I heard them laugh again.

You know what I did next? I hanged up on them both huffing and buried my head in my pillow.

Let me count who annoy me today since morning.

1. The one and only Nader. I promised myself to get him back.

2. Dad and mom by accepting this stupid idea of me marring Adam.

3. Nader again.

4. Of course Adam. I can't believe that I may marry that man and be with him everyday no I wouldn't let this happen even if I had to escape and ran away from the wedding.

5. Oh and my so called best friends making fun of me.

Ugh. Can my life gets worse.

Why I'm so much drama queen?

But you are always like that Darling. My inner self replied.

Okay now I can add 6.My inner self.

Kindda boring but I'm trying :')