1.Telling the Friends

I'd like to know your opinion.
Happy reading
Enjoy.
~~~~~~

Beep
Beep
Beep

"Oh shut up" I groaned and rolled in the bed to sleep once again.

"Are you talking to the alarm" mommy said laughing at me.

"Mommy, please shut this stupid alarm up I want to sleep" I said half asleep.

"Are we going to do this every morning, Nada" Mommy sighed "wake up to pray you are not kid anymore to remind you every morning" I huffed but sat up on the bed, I tried to tell mommy I can pray whenever I wake up but she insisted on praying on time and it's not right to pray after the sun rise as it's not the same as praying Fajer.

I was walking lazily to the bathroom when a quick wind passed by, wait! is it supposed to feel the wind in the middle of the house. I opened my eyes -yes I can walk to the bathroom with my eyes closed- to find my excuse of a brother closing the door of the bathroom after sticking his tongue to me "Mature enough, big brother" I gritted my teeth.

After 5 minutes of waiting he opened the door and pitched my cheeks roughly I felt the warmth of them indicating they turned to tomato's color let's say I have sensitive skin and my idiot brother knew this "Good morning ,little sister" I huffed and slapped his hands and pushing him out.

'This would be a long day' I murmured to myself.

After praying I hopped again on my bed sleeping peacefully.

~~~~~~

"Are you serious, Nada" Silvia more like squealed in my face. I was telling them about the decision of my parents to get me married and they copied my reaction when I knew myself , everybody knew I'm the spoiled kid in my family and no one forced me to do anything and they couldn't believe they wanted me to marry and not a normal marriage but an arranged one.

"They can't do this" Zain said

"But they can and they arranged it already" I told them

"I know they won't force you"

"Yeah they won't , but they told me I have to tell them a reason why I refuse" I explained.

"It's easy you can tell the one they'll bring you don't want to marry him and he have to refuse so your parents won't have to know a reason, right" Silvia suggested

"It's good idea" Matt said

"I wish it's that easy" I sighed and Zain squeezed my hand to comfort me.

I had many compatriots but my close friends were Silvia , Matt 'her boyfriend' , Zain and Noor. Noor and Zain were the Muslims but Noor let's say was much more strick than my parents , she always saw me as a bad Muslim and lectured me a lot I thought a friend must accept his friends and shouldn't change them so I was not that close to her anymore sure we knew each other since forever but I couldn't accept her lecturing me all the time and judge each movement I did she supposed to be my friend not my parent.
Zain was more like me, we get along very well so do Silvia and Matt.

~~~~~~

I entered the house it was quiet maybe Nader didn't come yet. As mush as I hated to admit the house without Nader was like a beach without the sea , he was always laughing , teasing and making the life in the house I didn't know how could I manage after his wedding , I was trying not to think about it but the fact didn't change and he would marry in two months inshaAllah.

Mai was great sister-in-law , she loved him very much and he too loved her although I pitied her for what she would face by living with this idiot I was jealous she would have him with her all their life and I knew he treated her different than me , we play and mess together but they are lovers of course they tease each other but their relation could never be like ours and that was why I was happy being his sister our relation was unique and would always be inshaAllah.

"BOO" I screamed at the top of my lungs I sure could hit the roof if the idiot wasn't holding my shoulder. Okay, I take all the previous words I said about him.
I glared at him and he fall to the floor no not from my glare but from laughing , I huffed ,crossed my arms and waited for him to finish.

After about half an hour he gained his confident again and stood on his feet but still chuckles came from his mouth. He put his hand on my shoulder but I slapped his hand "Ow" he rubbed his hand then put it again and hold my hands to not slap it again "sorry ,little sister but you must've seen your face" and by this he laughed again.

"Idiot" I slapped his hand again and walked to my room leaving him laughing on the floor. I didn't get why he was laughing like that it wasn't even funny. I huffed again and again and slammed the door shut.

The door was opened without a knock so I thought it was Nader who sure came to continue his torture session for today. "Don't you know how to knock, idiot"

"What" I looked towards the door quickly seeing a fuming mommy at the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry mommy I thought it was Nader" I apologized quietly.

"Me and daddy want to talk with you" by that she left and I sighed. Of course I knew why they wanted to talk with me.

So what do you think guys :")