10.She is your wife?!

Peace be upon Muhammad.

Happy reading
Enjoy.
~~~~~~

When I woke up the following morning after the wedding I automatically went to the bathroom quickly to see how it felt to be without an idiot after you all the day and night but to be honest I wished that nothing had changed and recalled when Nader was running to enter first then coming out lazily pinching my cheeks and ran for his dear life and I, complaining about how it would be peaceful without him and praying for Mai to tolerate with such an idiot pain in the butt. Yeah, it was peaceful but it was everything other than comfortable it was not how I thought it would be.
Great! A bad mood and I was only preparing to pray Fajr. What should I do now?!

I prayed and decided not to sleep as it was the weekend and no Nader with his teasing so I should do anything to entertain myself like .. ummm .. Watching a movie.

Popcorn checked

American coffee checked .. Not all people like soft drinks while watching movies.

A bottle of water checked .. I don't plan to pause the movie to get water and we all knew how lazy I was.

Toast with melt cheese checked .. Yummy okay enough with the preparation and time to watch 'Due date' , I somehow loved that movie and couldn't stop watching it even if it was the millionth time it was just funny and all.

I sat crossed legs on the sofa and the movie began. Eating my toast with the melt cheese and running with my tongue after the cheese that threatened to be in the length of a palm tree! Sipping my coffee then digging in my popcorn , my phone start ringing and I looked at the clock surprised at who would call me on the freaking weekend at 8 am. Yup, I was up from after fajr and if I was sleeping right then I would have gone to jail sentenced to death as a result of killing a stupid person cutting my precious sleep. Anyway I checked the ID 'Adam' weird!

"Hello?" I answered

"Alsalam alikum, good morning and sorry if it's a bit early"

"You have to thank Allah for not being asleep or you'd have been in your grave by now. Walikum elsalam by the way" I replied and heard his chuckle from the other side

"Yeah so Alhamdulelah for not cuting your precious sleep.
What are you doing today?"

"Nothing. Bored to death and already missing Nader" I huffed and my sad mood returned

"Good then be ready by 12 I'd like you to meet someone special"

"Who?"

"You'll know"

"Okay may I know where or it's a surprise too" I said sarcastically

"No it's not. At the park cause Amira and Adam would be there"

"And why I'm not surprised" I said sarcastically and he chuckled then we hung up after our 'see you'. Sure I was not surprised we would never go on a date alone in that engagement. I huffed and resumed the movie to see the last scene when she was in labor then I headed to my room to prepare myself after telling mommy and daddy and preparing breakfast to them as a kind and good daughter I was.

I went to the park and was searching for them when I spotted them and when I was about to approach ,I found Adam and a girl ,I didn't see before, talking, laughing and she was supporting herself from laughing on his shoulder. Okay there standing Mr.Adam laughing and joking with a girl and to his fiancée it was haram. I was sure I didn't see her before and they didn't talked about another sister other than Amira , just by the look of them I was fuming and he told me 'someone special' then she must be the 'special' to him.

I approached them trying to keep my nerves down and not to kill the two of them, if only looks could kill they'd be 100 feet under the ground by then. When I was busy calming myself I found Amira playing with Adam in a small distance and when she saw me she pushed herself up and greeted me as well as Adam and that mysterious girl.

"So care to tell me who is this?" I pointed at the girl who was happy to see me and I had no idea why as we didn't meet before.

"I'm Rokaya and you can call me Roka" she said cheerfully I didn't return her smile nor talked to her and just looked at Adam with 'Who-the-hell-is-she' look but he didn't say anything. Ugh that piece of potato!.

"Care to tell me why you were laughing and why is her hand on your shoulder and when it comes to me you act all religious all of a sudden?" Before he could reply I beat him to it and continued " oh and don't tell me she is your sister or may be your half sister and I didn't hear of her before but it may be your wife oh are you married and I'd be the second one or--" I was talking and mumbling at some points and they were looking to me with open mouths.

"Oh what a creative imagination ,Nada, stop with the nonsense" Adam said laughing. Great and now he was laughing at me but I just glared at him.
"Okay calm down you said it right..." I cut him quickly with my big imagination.

"She is your wife" I almost yelled with shock.

"No, ya Allah , she is my sister" he said looking straight in my eyes.

"And how is that your mom didn't tell me anything about her?!" I crossed my arms over my chest tapping my foot on the ground impatiently.

"Because we are siblings but not biological" I gave him a dump look he sighed but continued anyway "we are siblings in breastfeeding!"

Whoa! What!!