26.Alhamdulilah.

Happy reading

Enjoy
~~~~~~
"Buenos días" Adam greeted the driver who would take us to wherever we wanted.

" Buenos días, señor, señora " the driver replied.

"Hola" Spanish is pretty cute language, I liked it more than French or Italian and I didn't know why, I just liked it. Knowing a little about it would help us a lot.

We were walking in the street watching the shops and people. It was lovely to visit new people with new culture. We entered some shop and the salesman approached us.

"Pura Vida" I read that it is the most recognizable phrase attached to Costa Ricans, and it reflects the Costa Rican way of life. Often, people walking down the streets, or buying food at shops say hello by saying "Pura Vida", which means pure life, or good life.

We smiled and continued with him talking to us in his accent.

After some hours we felt hungry and decided to enter a random restaurant.
Of course we didn't want to risk eating anything which wasn't halal so we ordered vegetables.

Rice and beans (both red and black) are present at every meal, including breakfast. Steamed vegetables, simple salads, fried plantains, corn tortillas, and plenty of tropical fruits are common and readily available. I ordered Casado – Typical meal (without meat / chicken / fish) The dish consists of white rice, black beans, fried plantains, and salad of lettuce, tomato and onion. While Adam ordered Arroz Jardinero (rice with vegetables).

After eating we went to the beach and it was already night.

~~~~~~

The whole week was the same, enjoyable and interesting. I was like the quote said:

"And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling."

I never thought I'd enjoy Adam's company like this , he was really interesting person although I couldn't make him swim , I enjoyed his presence. He wasn't that oh so romantic person but he was caring. Day by day I loved him more and that love would be fortified by our marriage bond and Allah's will.

We were flying at the moment and I was consumed by my thought. I just had few hours and I would face my parents. I knew very well that I had to apology for what I did, even if they did something that was wrong and hurt me I should have never raised my voice in the face of my father. It wasn't about my father or mother only it was bigger to Allah than I thought. Allah ordered to treat our parents with benefaction and mercy and I failed.

There are many people with no family or with just one parent or with bad ones and here I was failing my parents, they wanted the best for me but I just act like the brat I was and made them sad and angry. What would I do if one of them -God forbids- died and wasn't happy with me I'd be damned all my life. Or what if I died how would I face Allah knowing I disobeyed His orders and was ungrateful to my parents.

I was so consumed in my thought that I didn't notice Adam talking to me.

"Huh?" I asked as I saw Adam waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"We are here" I looked around and true to his words; passengers were standing and exciting the plane.

It was dinner time when we arrived at my parents' so I was sure dad was home with mom. I knocked on the door and we waited for it to be opened then it was opened by a very tired mom, she opened a small space to see who was the knocker as I assumed she was without her veil.

"Oh, Nada?" Mom opened the door wider and I could see happiness in her eyes which made my guilt grew. She was happy to see me even after what I did.

"Salam, mom" I said quietly and hugged her and I was more than grateful that she hugged me tighter, I missed her so much that it hurt.

"Who come, Zainab" I heard dad's voice approaching so I raised my head and he was there standing far away from us. I didn't know what to do but I felt Adam's hand pushing me lightly towards him encouragingly.

"S-Sala-am ,dad" I stuttered. I didn't know what his reaction would be and to be honest I was scared of it.

"Salam, when did you arrive?" He asked in general.

"We just arrived and came to see you, uncle" Adam answered politely.

"Thank God for your safety. Come in , we're having dinner in 10 minutes" he said and turned on his heels and entered the living room.

"Dad?" I called and he stood still
"We didn't come for dinner. I want to talk with you.. both" I said when mom was about to go.

"About what?" Dad asked.

"I want to apology for what I did. I shouldn't have raised my voice even if I didn't approve what you did .... I'm sorry" I apologized and I could see tears in mom's eyes. I felt horrible for being the cause of them.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry mom. I was being disrespectful and a sha--" dad cut me off and I was stunned by what he said.

"I'm sorry too , daughter, I didn't mean to make you feel that you are a shame, you aren't and won't be. I was angry at what you said. I know what you said was right. I'm sorry for acting immature or childish. And you , Adam , I'm so happy and proud to have a son in law like you. You are what I prayed for Nada to have. Sorry for making you breakup without thinking of the consequences right. But we are humans and not because I'm older I must be right." After this I was shocked that my dad was apologizing normally old people or parents didn't admit their faults and here my dad was apologizing and praising me and my husband.

I ran into my dad's embrace that I missed and kissed his cheek and did the same with mom. Oh mom she was the victim in this story. I kissed her forehead and cheeks too. I was so grateful to be blessed with such family. I wouldn't be able to stop thanking Allah.

Alhamdulilah 100 times.