35.Omar's celebration.

Happy reading

Enjoy.
~~~~~~
Nader invited all of us to the celebration of Omar's birth (akika). I couldn't believe this pumpkin was already in this world for a week.

Omar that adorable baby. I knew that he would rock when he hit puberty. He would be the Prince Charming for girls around him. He's my nephew and he'd be like his gorgeous aunt. Plus why would he be ugly he had the most charming gens from both sides of his parents. I could tell his eyes would be like Nader's piercing blue or like mine sapphire. I just had to wait for a year to know it well. Baby's eyes change its color in their first year. Its like magic. I saw a baby when she was born her eyes were dark blue but after she was a year or 2 her eyes were lighter. His reddish complexion was so adorable. I kept poking and pinching it till the poor boy frowned then cried. His cry was cute but I felt bad for him so I carried him in my arms. I felt he'd broke in my arms from how fragile he was but thank God he survived.

We arrived in front of Nader's flat and I jumped out of the car living all my things and his gift behind

We arrived in front of Nader's flat and I jumped out of the car living all my things and his gift behind. I heard Adam chuckling but ignored him and kept ringing and knocking the door.

A frowning Nader opened the door. "What the hell Nada. Omar just slept and you're making all this noise" he snapped but I pushed him after quickly kissing his cheek.

"Don't you dare wake him up." Mai exited his room glaring at me but I ignored her. She didn't leave the door's handle and stood still in front of the room.

"Move" I told her but she shook her head saying a big 'NO'

"Please" I whined like a child but still she didn't move. I found hands on my upper arm pushing me into the living room.

"Stop being a child Nada. When he wakes up you'll play with him as you like" Adam told me and lightly pushed me on the sofa. I huffed but sat in my place.

"Nada you know I love you but the baby needs his sleep and you keep annoying him till he wakes or cries" Nader reasoned.

"Okay" I huffed.

~~~~~~

People started to fill the house and I helped Mai and our mothers in the kitchen to prepare the food. Once I heard Omar's crying I ran to his room leaving behind me their laughs.

"Oh my poor nephew is crying" I opened the room and once he saw me he relaxed. I scooped him in my arms and he stopped crying. It was that feeling when any baby relax with you , you feel loved and you feel the peace in your heart. I always loved babies but Omar was something else. The other babies were just babies but Omar was my nephew , my family , Nader's child. I felt like he was my own. The love he felt for me was mutual. People say that when you love a child they will love you. Children feel the person who loves them.

Mai entered the room smiling at how peaceful her son was , sucking on his finger from hunger. I gave him to her and she started feeding him.

"You look adorable together that I feel jealous" Mai joked and I tugged my tongue out at her

"Serves you well 'cause you shut his door in my face" he chuckled.

Mai looked different now. Whenever I saw her I remember the day of the hospital. May Allah grant all mothers with good and strength for their children and their labour. She was in so much pain then.

When mom entered the hospital room after Omar's birth, the first thing Nader did was jumping from his chair and kissed her head and apologized for the pain she felt while giving birth to him. Mom's eyes watered and she kissed his cheek smiling. We never knew the pain of our parents till we felt it ourselves. SubhanAllah.

"May Allah bless you with a child soon inshaallah ,Nada" Mai prayed for me and I smiled. Thinking about it, it would be good to have a baby of my own who also was Adam's.

"Inshaallah"

~~~~~~

Omar slept again and our families and their friends started eating and after that, congratulating them as everyone gave Mai and Nader the gifts they brought to Omar.

As for me and Adam we brought 3 gifts, one for Omar , the most important one of course it was *the outfit in the media*, one for Mai and one for Nader just because they were his parents.

"And because you're his parents we will give you gifts" I joked and everyone laughed. Nader hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. Mai hugged me saying her thanks. Adam and Nader did that manly hug and clapped on each others shoulder. I shook my head at their stupid hug. To hug someone is to squish the living days out of him not pat his back like a dog.

Everyone went their ways but mom, dad and Mai's parents stayed with us. We ladies helped Mai she was still not in her full strength. Her mother was staying with them anyway for that. As for the men they were playing literally with Omar. Poor baby would be drained from both families. Always the first baby was like that in every family.

May Allah bless every family with such bliss and happiness. Amin.

Baby Omar

Baby Omar.