14.Feeling pure.

Happy reading

Enjoy.
~~~~~~

You know the feeling when you woke up feeling happy and pure of sins. You woke up to pray without an alarm as if the angels from heaven came to wake you up , as if Allah sent them 'cause he wanted to meet you. You feel light hearted and your lips had the smile on their own. You feel refreshed.

That was exactly my feeling that day. I woke up feeling energetic and happy. I walked to make my ablution and prayed peacefully after that I stood in the balcony watching the sun rising and shining all the darkness that was eating the atmosphere. I watched it shin gradually turning the sky from black to dark blue then gradually changing the color till it reached the pure sky blue with small and separated clouds. I stayed silent watching the beauty of Allah's creation that I missed all those years I slept in such time. The sound of birds that I always found annoying and head achingly was the only sound I was hearing and the only thing that proved how peaceful it felt without all those human beings who always polluted every inch of that universe.

I'd found that whenever you became closer to Allah you became peaceful and connected to simplicity such in the sight of the sun rising or the birds tweeting.

I was cut off by the sound of my alarm indicating it was time for my exam. I went to have my shower and prepare for the trip to the exam's hall. Maybe you'd noticed how calm I seemed; it was my last exam and wasn't that bad and honestly I was mentally and physically drained so I let it be without stressing.

I went to the kitchen afterwards and found mommy pouring me my apple juice and beside it was my takeaway mug of American coffee. I kissed her cheeks , thanking her and pulled off to university.

It'd been a month since that night I cried to sleep asking forgiveness and since then I started my own self improvement progress. I didn't know if anyone noticed it but I guessed not as no one offered a comment and it was better for me.

After the exam finished I couldn't help but squeal and jump up and down with Silvia and Noor it was finally our last exam and we were free and off to work after the results for sure. I mentally made a happy dance waiting patiently to get home to do it freely.

Me and the others -Zain, Matt and the girls- were planning on what would we do to celebrate such thing when suddenly I felt hands on my eyes and that explained why they were acting awkwardly the last two minutes and looking behind me and you may ask why I didn't look to see what they were looking at , the answer would be easy and I'd say I was too lazy to turn my head that was how I felt exhausted and drained from all the exams. Anyway it wasn't that hard to know whose hands were those, I've slapped those hands way more than my breathes.

"My lovely idiot" I said casually and he removed his hands disappointed which made me laugh.

"I wanted you to freak out you are such a horrible sister" oh the drama queen Nader said pouting which made me laugh again along with my friends.

"You know I'm beautiful" I smirked. He mocked a laugh.

"You know I'm way better than you"

"No me"

"Me"

"Me"

"Me"

"M--"

"Okay guys you're siblings so you both are alike let's not let this stupid argument continue and we have a celebration to plan" Matt said and they laughed at my and Nader's pouts. We were such children.

"Okay, okay first I want to know why your majesty are here" I raised an eye brow to Nader.

"Oh my Majesty is here to take you out since I know it's your last exam and year as well. So?" As the words "take you out" left his mouth I jumped up and down and crushed him in a bear hug.

"You are my best brother" I said in the hug and he laughed.

"I'm your only brother. I don't know how could you survive without someone like me in your life" Nader said in his most modest way and I rolled my eyes at him.

I waved to my friends telling them I'd go out later and dragged Nader outside. Once I left the gates I could feel the freedom in the air.

"Woah, that was long" I pretended to remove my imaginary sweat from my forehead like Tom in 'Tom and Jerry'.
I looked towards Nader and he was shaking his head in disbelief chuckling.

When Nader was about to talk my phone rang so I raised my pointer to him silencing him as the ID read 'Adam'

"Salam alikmlum" I greeted happily. In that month I hadn't seen him a lot because of the exams but we text or had phone calls a lot.

"Walikum elsalam, so how was the last exam?" Adam asked.

"It was great. And finally I've finished these long years with my sanity!"

"And who said you are sane" Nader said loudly making sure Adam heard it. I glared at him and he laughed also I heard chuckles on the phone and glared at it too.

"Oh if you see her glare to the phone. are you sure your ears didn't burn!" once again Nader teased me and I slapped the back of his head which made him laugh more. Idiot. I hung up after saying salam to prevent myself from another humiliation in the presence of my future husband because of my idiotic brother.

Yup! You saw it right I ,Nada Mansour, said 'future husband' without any sarcasm or anger. You see it had been a while since I accepted the idea plus he seemed to be a very nice and caring person even if he didn't want to show it , it happened to be obvious like when he just called me to check if the exam was okay or not.

I didn't know from where that came but I happened to be falling for him deeply!

Wooh she is falling ;)
So how was the ch.?