31.~Silvia~

Happy reading

Enjoy.
~~~~~~

Silvia was really nervous when we were in front of the masjid to attend the lesson even after I and Noor assured her it wouldn't harm or it would be enjoyable I still felt her nervousness.

"If I don't find my answers I'd remain confused all my life. The thought itself brings depression in my heart" Silvia admitted.

"If you are truly searching for the right path Allah will guide you I'm sure you will find your answers and you'll be in peace." I squeezed her hand.

"I wish"she mumbled and we went in side. Or I went inside after removing my shoes as well as Noor and there stood Silvia staring.

"I don't get why you muslims remove your shoes when going inside the place of worshipping"

"It is simple, Sil. This building is Allah's home and this is where we pray. You want the dirt in our shoes to mess up the prayers mat in Allah's home 'Allah is beautiful and loves beauty' that's why we remove our shoes as when we put our faces in the floor it will smell good and be pure of dirt and we will feel content praying to Him" I said to her and saw her nodding , mumbling an 'ok'.

~~~~~~

~Silvia's POV~

I removed my shoes respecting their beliefs in the purity of their God's home. I really from the depth of my heart wished to know the truth I was tired of searching. I searched a lot of religions how could people create or believe in different things when they are all same. We are all same. I put my shoes in my bag and looked around me to see a lot of Muslim women wearing their veils and loose baggy clothes not all of them though but most of them wear loose dresses. Noor and Nada excused themselves to pray the 2 rakas of entering the masjid and left me wondering. All of the women in their socks or barefoot sitting on the floor not caring about the little amount of chairs at the back of the masjid. I personally thought it was humbleness. But are these chairs for certain people? I tapped a middle aged woman's shoulder who was busy reading.

"Excuse me Ms. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure" she closed the book and smiled

"Why are you all sitting on the floor and why are there small amount of chairs here isn't this like a class or something" she smiled

"You see those chairs are for old people or those who can't sit on the floor for some disease or so"

"And why aren't all people the same"

"It's not like this, If you want a chair here you go sit no one will push you off but I as for myself prefer to sit crisscross on the floor while reading Qur'an or tasbeh and-" she was cut when a woman entered and many women went to greet her and she smiled and took a seat crossed her legs on the floor as well and the others sat near her.

"Oh sorry this is the lady who will give the lesson so excuse me" she was about to go but I stopped her.

"She is the one who will give the lesson and sit there on the floor with you oh and why isn't she like those who stand on a stage and give lecture every Friday?" I thought it would be a man with a big beard or so.

"Oh this is a weekly lesson with small amount of women the one you're talking about is before the Jumah prayer on Fridays to all people who attend the Salah. And why you think it's weird to be a woman and gives lessons if she has the knowledge why hide it from us. Look come and sit she begins." She told me and went. I looked for Nada and Noor and went to sat beside them. Then the woman started with the name of Allah and talked about how Islam provide women with their rights like men. She began with: